Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Note* KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN!

Hello to all Forum Members I found out this Very Interesting Article Regarding about Anime Industry that facing many obstacles during the Economic Crisis & take your time to read the whole article.

I would be appreciate to hear your Honest Opinionated Comment regarding the current trend of Anime Industry & For those who takes Economics you may apply the Economic theory or Concept as long they are related to anime industry.

Practice N Enjoy!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I so failed economic -_- but yeah from time to time things hit a rut but I don't see it going out completely, here in the states it might slow down some but anime has been coming out in japan since the 60s and below, like our anime in the states and the likes...so in truth everything will work out, just got to give it time

BuBbLeS!

Signature

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

basic rules of economics. supply V demand.

there will always be a demand for anime, even in times of recession.
the great depression ended up helping the film industry, it's because people want to forget how hard life is, so they turn to movies and whatnot.

this should be the same for anime. the economist sounds like a joke. maybe he's one of the ones who did such a great job to get us where we are now....

Don't listen to economists, just use your own common sense, money is a lot simpler than people make it.

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.