Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tea or Coffee? - Minitokyo

Tea or Coffee?

which one do you like to drink?

Tea
34 votes
Coffee
9 votes
Both
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i <3 <3 <3 love tea- i'll probably die without tea. i like milk tea the most. Tea without milk and sugar for me is... acceptable but a little sad.

On the other hand, i don't like coffee. But i understand why it's an essential drink in many people's lives.

merged: 09-09-2009 ~ 09:16am
i <3 <3 <3 love tea- i'll probably die without tea. i like milk tea the most. Tea without milk and sugar for me is... acceptable but a little sad.

On the other hand, i don't like coffee. But i understand why it's an essential drink in many people's lives.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i love tea i put 2 whole tablespoons of sugar it taste real good :)

i love milk tea!
like cold coffee,but not as much as tea.

Tea for sure. I tried coffee once when I was little and it was so gross that I haven't drank it since. Did I mention that I put like five sugar packets and a million scoops of creamer into the styrofoam cup of coffee before I drank it?

BLEH, none!
i would rather have juice or water.
but if i had to choose i would go for coffee. ;D

I usually drink Tea, but on occasions I drink Coffee.

I like tea better than coffee. The delicate aroma of green tea with jasmine is delightful. :)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I used to be a daily coffee drinker, until for some random reason I completely switched over to tea.

My tea routine is so strong, I drink 2 cups of green tea EVERY morning, 2 more when I come back from work, and depending on the circumstances 2-4 cups on top of those throughout the day depending on my mood. To add to that, it's not the stuff you get from supermarkets in tea bags, I always order loose leaf high quality tea usually from the suppliers themselves or third-party merchants. The price is quite high sometimes, but compared to a couple of typical orders that people have from Starbucks, it is WAY cheaper (not to mention healthier!)

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy coffee but rarely drink it nowadays.

tea...drink it alot when i'm at home..cuz of my parents...my fav tea is prob "Buddah" Tea..i think it's call lolsehahah..rose green tea is pretty okay too losleheheh

coffee....welll if it's 80% milk, 15% sugar, and 5% coffee..ahah than sure :D lolseeh
nothing against coffe..but i guess i'm just not a cofeee drinker..xp ehhe

both. i drink both evey day~

Coffee...

depends

tea every meals

coffee during breakfast

I hardly drink tea unless it cold, i drink coffee to make me awake >.<

I prefer tea more. Chayen is the best (it's milk tea with Thai traditional shaking)

coffee gives you wrinkles and its for old people so tea

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Okay, I hope people who said Tea weren't referring to Brisk or Arizona or something, because that's not really "tea."
Or rather, I hope the starter of this thread mans HOT Tea. Freshly brewed tea.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

I prefer tea...

Tea, Green tea is quite nice, so is just regular iced tea with lemon's in it.

Green Tea ice cream is also very good.....Seems strange but I enjoyed it quite a bit

I can't drink coffee at all, tea all the way

I hate coffee but I love tea. =w= Especially when it's really sweet.

Coffee is much better

Coffee but one or two cup if it 's very good if no i'dont drink but it's better to take tea for health

Tea! I can't stand coffee haha. XD

Become one with Mother Russia, Y/Y? <3

i like plain old hot bitter tea, if it's a daily basis or tea in general..
coffee is a sometimes thing

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.