Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone :D - Minitokyo

Hi everyone :D

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

okay so...

and I've posted some walls here already in the past, 2 weeks maybe? i think yeah, but i have not introduced my self yet *Gasp* what a terrible person i am!

Hi everyone take good care of me! lmao...

i have not been active really in all these... well that year and a half... i was kind of... wasting time on games and what not, then i started watching anime, and go into the addiction of getting a new wallpaper everyday almost, not that useful to change it everyday but, but what? i dont know lol...

so yeah i stopped playing video games and started making wall paper, i made a vector a couple time but its not my thing, not enough patience :( (if i need one made and i cant find it ill make it, but if i can find one that's already made ill be lazy and give credit to someone else for their work haha :P)

I'm still learning on the effect you can make with photoshop and what not, been watching tutorials, hoping to get better, and willing to learn new things

so yeah i am not "New" there but I'm a new "Waller" i guess, an apprentice xD

looking forward to getting to know you all :P if you got a request i can take some, don't expect a masterpiece, but ill do my best during my free time :D

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Hello! Hahahaha.
Welcome Jaki-sama :D
I'm Nime, nice to meet you!
Hope we can be good friends

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

Hiya pleased to meet you Nime-chan xD

im a rather friendly person i think... unless you start being mean to me or my friend i usualy dont have any problem with anyone xD but yeah, people that are mean to my friend cant be my friends O_o other than that im pretty open

Signature

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

HAHAHAHA don't worry, I don't bite :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Welcome jakiita. Enjoy ur stay (lol you r already on it xD)

Signature
Fun.

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

@ Nime: Hehe thats good! :P

@ UnknownFact: hehe thanks for the welcome :P

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.