I haven't seen it.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

SonjaChan

SonjaChan

Fan Mom

Cancel

I like to think of myself as a Fan Mom. I'm married with 2 kids, and a third on the way. I love Anime of all genres, as well as Manga and Live-action shows (based on my favorite stories of course). I wish I'd found this website long ago. I love talking about anime/manga/and shows I've seen.

I'm currently watching Hana Yori Dango the anime version. I watched the Live Action first (weird right?) but it took me a while to find the anime. I love anime recommendations too! I tend to steer away from ecchi-anime, but I'll watch anything with a great storyline.

:)
Not sure what else I should write... I'll update my anime list soon. There's just too much to do all at once.

Poll for fun... Did you like Death Note?

Ragnarok Online: Anime MMORPG

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Cancel

Nice to meet you welcome to MT!

• Jun 22, 2009
Cancel

That's cool that you're a mom and still like anime. x3
ah, for the poll question... Death Note isn't one of my favorites but I enjoyed watching it. Still meaning to read the manga eventually though. haha. ah... my profile has some stuff about what I like if you're curious.

Anyway, welcome to MT, have fun! :) Nice to meet you!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Cancel

I usually knock out newbies with a manga book but you are a mother of 2 close to 3! I respect your liking of anime and you are a mom at the same time! Wow thats rare and really neat.

Welcome Ma'am!

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

• Jun 22, 2009

SonjaChan

SonjaChan

Fan Mom

Cancel

Thanks for the warm welcome! I enjoyed Death Note but was truly saddened when L died. Who can't love a sugar-holic boy genius?

Ragnarok Online: Anime MMORPG

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Cancel

Ore...Sanjou! *Pose*

Another fan of Death Note. Me either. Welcome to Minitokyo. The names KazamiHayato. Nice to meet you.

Signature Image

• Jun 23, 2009

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.