Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 And The Fate Is~! (New Path 4 T-A-S) <MEMBERS READ. - Minitokyo

And The Fate Is~! (New Path 4 T-A-S) <MEMBERS READ.

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

Whatcha think?

Lookin 4ward to it :)
3 votes
Sad. I didn't vote 4 that. T^T
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:pacman: I waited a long time to wait for more votes about what to do with T-A-S, but alas, only 4 people voted besides myself. And Esperanza offered a helping hand (thanks x3).

Taking everything into consideration including the fact that there are 2 options in the poll that reached a tie with each other..

I have decided to.... go with.. optionn # *drumroll* 3. And if you don't remember what that is, it's T-A-S' gain of independence for the members.

Now, this will cause changes we'll have to get used to.
I know it;s a lot to read, but this is the way T-A-S will be from now on. Since you'll hardly end up coming to the page after this unless it's to check for announcements, make a suggestion/complaint, event, or welcome newbies/recruit buddies / then you won't really have to be reading such incredibly long posts from me. D: Unless I reply in your guestbook............
______________________________________________-

1) The group page won't really be much of a hangout anymore and might become desolate or deserted. Expect it to happen. However, that doesn't mean the group is dead.

2) Members are now independent. You can no longer depend on me to bring you guys together. If you do not wish to be active within the guestbook, you must find your own ways of keeping contact with fellow members and.. me if I'm a buddy. xD lol

3) Besides the guestbook which is not really needed anymore except to welcome new members, you can invite and communicate with others through email or instant messenger. MMO's. And even other forum sites. However, since this is Minitokyo, and the UNITY project is about keeping MT alive, it is not suggested that you lead people to other places just so they can talk to you. This could end up separating the person from fellow MT buddies including the site itself. That's why it is best if you have an email/instant messenger available for the person to contact you. Instead of saying "If you want to hang out with me, you need to join *insert site here*, otherwise I won't be able to see you."

!Since you are no longer depending on me and MT for common communication between club members, you will need to find a way to communicate with them yourself. I lifted off a big load by giving the members the option of freelancing instead of having to come to the site and face 1,000,000 notifications in waiting. Even though you're not being watched for posts or even being required to post, doesn't mean I want you to forget about all the buddies you've made.!

4) T-A-S scoreboard "WILL NOT" be taken down. The guestbook posts will still add points but points will not be removed. The value of posts you make will rise. But again, it is not needed. You will not be deducted points for not posting either. Since people aren't really into posting in the guestbook and you are actually being told "don't post in the guestbook unless it's to welcome someone or leave a message for me or something" I highly doubt I'll have much to deal with. If it ends up being a burden later on, then I'll remove post count from being able to gain points.

5) MSN page/AIM page/YAHOO page, etc. I will now create a section that will look sorta like an Affiliates section. To further get the idea across of being able to email and instant message as a form of contact, I will put up a small banner image and link to your MSN, AIM, Yahoo, or Google "Profile" page. The page will say your email I believe. If it doesn't, make sure it does. If you participate in this, make sure you don't add anyone to your contacts until you get a message beforehand that you are going to be added. I don't have ESP, so you will need to find a way to get my attention and send me your AIM, MSN, Yahoo, or Google profile. If you see it's not up on the page or that I haven't let you know "Ok, ima put it on the page" then it means I didn't see it yet.

6) More events. Not having to deal with keeping track of many many posts at a time, and not having to hold your hands and make you guys talk to each other, I can now focus on planning events for the group instead. From progress of past events, I have come up with a few that (I hope) will be successful, but we'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*That's all there is to say, gotta go to class now. Take some time to soak all this info in. XD I know this group is... different. Very different. Odd. And I know some of you didn't even get the chance to really get used to the group's old method. But I hope the new path T-A-S is following will be just as good if not better than the old one. And I'll do my best to keep myself available for any opinions, suggestions, and complaints you might have.

And yes, riri, I know I didn't add you to msn yet. Please be patient jut a little longer. xD Or add me yourself instead.

- Boss: selemental

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.