Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper: La Corda d'Oro: Arigatou, Hino - Minitokyo

Wallpaper: La Corda d'Oro: Arigatou, Hino

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

like I thought. wallpaper deleted. don't really mind so here it is:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3604/lensama.th.jpg

details:
Erm...It's been a while, everyone. ^^;

To explain the lack of well...my usual wallpaper-ishness effect in this one, all I can say is that I didn't intend to make it a wall. I just wanted to color Len-sama and in fact make him into an icon.

Firstly, I colored him cause he's Len. *gush, gush* Kyaa~
Next, I added the blush and background and text and then stretched the bg into a wallpaper for my friend and fellow Len-sama fan. Fortunately, the original scan was as big as you see here, so no stretching of the image was involved (hate that actually. It sucks to see pixelized images, ne?)

And then I thought, simple as it is, I'd share it.
Enjoy. :D *squeeeaaal* Len-kun~

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

cute >_<
len-kun~~~

Signature Image

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

It's cute*

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.