Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 EXIT TRANCE - Minitokyo

What do you think of EXIT TRANCE?

It's Awesome!
3 votes
It's Okay...
0 votes
I don't like it that much
1 votes
I really don't like it
0 votes
I don't know them but I'll look it up
0 votes
I Don't know them and I don't care
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

So, today i was searching stuff about anime, then i saw that amazing car with anime character on it then made some research...(its called Itasya i think?) and yeah i kept looking, then i saw that freaking AMAZING Car with two girl doing the Cramel Dansen dance on it, and it was the car of a DJ? anyway...

So yeah its called EXIT TRANCE, anyone know about them? they remix anime opening / ending / insert songs... and well i like it very much and i felt like sharing i listen mainly to Japanese pop ( + other jap stuff of course :P ) and trance ( + other techno style) and they are like a mix of that so yeah, when i found them i was pretty ... happy haha

So yeah if you know them and like / dislike / hate em let me know :O im wondering what you guys think about it...

And if you don't know about them, let me know if you're going to check them out or not :P

By the way, i think they are awesome :P

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know of them they are pretty good they remix anime rather well in my opinion

BuBbLeS!

Signature

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

Right? Right!? :D I love their mix too ... their mix of lillium is like totaly different from the original song but its so amazing... and the Pre-Parade mix makes me hyper lol...

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the pre parade is how I stumbled upon them and knew I had to find more of them

BuBbLeS!

Signature

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

sweet :D that song is so awesome... imma have to bug someone with a paypal account to buy on of the CD's online cause they are definitively wroth it... i don't have a credit card yet xD

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.