My last amv ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Hi mina-san!
I want to share with you my last amv "gloriam speramus" it's a various anime music video^^
All comments and impression are welcome X-P
Hope you will like it >_<

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=169616

ps:You must register to download the video ;)

Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last once of courage To reach the unreachable star*

Cancel

WoW Very Cool AMV! I loOove it *o*
As Always You Sure Pick Such a Damn Good Music ><
Very Disappointed Though, You Shouldn't Stop Making Them u_u
Thanks For Sharing <3 *kiss*

The witch does not use her Magic on her self, because she knows The Emptiness That follows when The Spell Breaks

Cancel

My last AMW is Nostromo from Canada

• Nov 04, 2009
Cancel

its cool the coolest

• Dec 12, 2009

iNde

iNde

learnin' to draw :)

Cancel

wow, never thought i would met org members here. hehhee....i ll look at the amv later when i am free..

• Dec 12, 2009
Cancel

Downloading as we speak, but it sounds like a good AMV based on everyone's statements alraedy XP

• Dec 13, 2009
Cancel

very cool^^

• Dec 13, 2009

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Oh thanks mina san !

Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last once of courage To reach the unreachable star*

Cancel

I gotta say, I enjoyed watching this. Even though some scenes were in LOW Quality, and others - totally random, this was good. The anime mix flow you did fits this song very well.
Though, If I were to make this AMV, I would edit the colors, so it can look as if all of them come from the same place - that way it would look totally better. Thus, I was kinda WTF-ed at the EVA moment, since it's probably the oldest anime you used (I won't comment Vampire Hunter D, since it was almost invisble, which I approve xD), especially compared to the God blessed art of Kara no Kyoukai's Movies xD

Still, good job. :3

• Dec 24, 2009

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Thanks a lot for the comment Evenesh >.<

Cancel

This amv is so good =)

• Dec 26, 2009

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Thanks ^^
happy that you liked it ><

Cancel

this Amv is very Good ^^

• Jan 03, 2010

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Thanks for the comment >.< oOHakiOo!

Cancel

*wow*
Suzuna, cool AMV, but I liked much "Whispers In The Dark", anyway, awesome vids. :P

Signature

• Jan 04, 2010

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Arigato Rynio >.<
Thanks a lot for the comment ^^

Cancel

very cool
This amv is so good ^^

• Jan 27, 2010

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Cancel

Thanks for the comment ^^
Happy that you liked it >o<

nogard111

nogard111

Cancel

wow... good piece of work

• Jan 31, 2010
Cancel

Yes a very cool amv^^

• Feb 01, 2010
Cancel

nicely done!

• Feb 16, 2010
Cancel

Cowboy bebop tank..

• Feb 16, 2010
Cancel

Wow~~~ MASTERPIECE!^^ Great JOB!^^

• Feb 27, 2010
Cancel

great work!

• Mar 02, 2010

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.