Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My last amv ^^ - Minitokyo

My last amv ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Hi mina-san!
I want to share with you my last amv "gloriam speramus" it's a various anime music video^^
All comments and impression are welcome X-P
Hope you will like it >_<

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=169616

ps:You must register to download the video ;)

Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last once of courage To reach the unreachable star*

WoW Very Cool AMV! I loOove it *o*
As Always You Sure Pick Such a Damn Good Music ><
Very Disappointed Though, You Shouldn't Stop Making Them u_u
Thanks For Sharing <3 *kiss*

The witch does not use her Magic on her self, because she knows The Emptiness That follows when The Spell Breaks

My last AMW is Nostromo from Canada

its cool the coolest

iNde

iNde

learnin' to draw :)

wow, never thought i would met org members here. hehhee....i ll look at the amv later when i am free..

Downloading as we speak, but it sounds like a good AMV based on everyone's statements alraedy XP

very cool^^

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Oh thanks mina san !

Dream the impossible dream, Fight the unbeatable foe, Strive with your last once of courage To reach the unreachable star*

I gotta say, I enjoyed watching this. Even though some scenes were in LOW Quality, and others - totally random, this was good. The anime mix flow you did fits this song very well.
Though, If I were to make this AMV, I would edit the colors, so it can look as if all of them come from the same place - that way it would look totally better. Thus, I was kinda WTF-ed at the EVA moment, since it's probably the oldest anime you used (I won't comment Vampire Hunter D, since it was almost invisble, which I approve xD), especially compared to the God blessed art of Kara no Kyoukai's Movies xD

Still, good job. :3

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Thanks a lot for the comment Evenesh >.<

This amv is so good =)

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Thanks ^^
happy that you liked it ><

this Amv is very Good ^^

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Thanks for the comment >.< oOHakiOo!

*wow*
Suzuna, cool AMV, but I liked much "Whispers In The Dark", anyway, awesome vids. :P

Signature

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Arigato Rynio >.<
Thanks a lot for the comment ^^

very cool
This amv is so good ^^

monster33

monster33

By your side <3

Thanks for the comment ^^
Happy that you liked it >o<

nogard111

nogard111

wow... good piece of work

Yes a very cool amv^^

nicely done!

Cowboy bebop tank..

Wow~~~ MASTERPIECE!^^ Great JOB!^^

great work!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.