Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submissions defaulting to elite gallery - Minitokyo

Submissions defaulting to elite gallery

page 1 of 1 4 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Around 5 of the very newest submissions were in the elite gallery but when I viewed them again they had been removed for the gallery. The page displaying my new submission that shows up directly after submitting says it is in the elite gallery but there's been no time for it to be added. I hope this makes sense, it's rather hard to explain. If you go to the wallpapers page the first few submissions will all be in the elite gallery at any given time and later are not.

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Yeah, I've also seen this obscurity. Once something is submitted - KABAAM - it's elite. If the elite is misplaced, it is taken off later, but I think wondering if the elite will be taken away was worse than waiting to see if the wallpaper would be awarded elite. If this is intentional, I like the old system better.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Indeed, I hope it's a bug, since wallpapers that are later deleted are elite items at first. Having your happiness erased among with the elite is quite a bummer.

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Thanks ,this should be fixed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.