Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will someone miss me when I'm gone? - Minitokyo

Will someone miss me when I'm gone?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yeswedid

crystal phoenix

Hey guys!^^
I'm stuck.The thing is,my dad is going to apply for promotion that he has been avoiding since three years.But now he has decided to apply for it. And after his promotion I'll have to go to another town.
But I don't want to! T_T I love my friends a lot and I don't want to leave!But I just have to! >_< There is nothing I can do about it!
And time is passing by REALLY fast.There are only a few months left before my departure.And I'm not getting enough time to spend with my three BFF! Two of them live quite far,and the one who lives near me is soon gonna move her new house.Which is far too! T_T
Oh man!I feel so terrible,between school work and other stuff I just can't find enough time to spend with them!Somebody,just talk to me!

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

I’m sorry to hear that you are moving. that really sucks. Can you schedule a few times to meet your friends before you leave? Your dad should take you, he owes it to you. If you can’t see them often why not call them? I’m sure your friends will miss you very much, but if you don’t keep contact, you will become part of their memories. So stay in touch with your friends on face book and maybe come visit them once or twice a year?
Try not to think that moving is such a terrible terrible thing; it could be a fresh new start? Look forward to meeting new people, be positive and always remember that your best friends are a phone call away.

Sorry I can’t help you, the only thing you can do is get really organized and find time to spare with your friends. If you try I’m sure you can make it happen. Good luck, stay positive and don’t get too stressed out!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that stinks my dad is retired air force the reason why then I didn't bother with making friends because I knew I would miss them when I was moved elsewhere...but you probably will be missed, I would miss you if you were my friend ^_^ but you could try to keep in touch with them, writing, emails, online...thanks to online it's far easier now to actually keep in touch then back in my day ^_^ so chin up this could be a bonus to you and you don't even know it ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yeswedid

crystal phoenix

Quote by xANNAxBANANAX3I’m sorry to hear that you are moving. that really sucks. Can you schedule a few times to meet your friends before you leave? Your dad should take you, he owes it to you. If you can’t see them often why not call them? I’m sure your friends will miss you very much, but if you don’t keep contact, you will become part of their memories. So stay in touch with your friends on face book and maybe come visit them once or twice a year?
Try not to think that moving is such a terrible terrible thing; it could be a fresh new start? Look forward to meeting new people, be positive and always remember that your best friends are a phone call away.

Sorry I can’t help you, the only thing you can do is get really organized and find time to spare with your friends. If you try I’m sure you can make it happen. Good luck, stay positive and don’t get too stressed out!

Thank you very much! :) I think you're right.I'll get to meet new people and make some new friends.
But I'll surely try and persuade my father to delay it till I finish my ninth standard.That's one year away.

are you stupid of course someone will miss you! all your friends will definitely miss you

No matter who you are there is always at least 1 who miss u more then ever

SometimeS, RocK AnD RolL DreamZ ComE TruE

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.