Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion :) - Minitokyo

Suggestion :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi all :)

I've a good suggestion for the user page, why don't you guys improve it a bit , like the other sites , so when i comment on some1's page i can see my avatar there , also u can add more things to the user's page , make it more awesome if u know what i mean :)

Thanks!

KUWAIT! <3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I can see my avatar once I comment on someone's guestbook I don't follow by what you may mean but since some don't know html/css I think it would be a great idea to do a few remodeling to stuff, it's been like that since I joined...I think they are slowly working on a revamp so just be patient

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanI can see my avatar once I comment on someone's guestbook

Then why i can't see mine on my friend's pages ;_____; ?!

KUWAIT! <3

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

To see your avatar (and some additional things) on your posts, go to Control Panel -> Minitokyo Options. In the Post Format section, tick on "Full" (instead of Minimal) and click Update. You'll see your avatar, title and also signature in your and others' posts.

KUWAIT! <3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.