Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My scan showed up as black? - Minitokyo

My scan showed up as black?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

About 5 minutes ago I tried to post a scan but when I uploaded it, the image was completely black and was promply deleted. I'm not sure why the image showed up as black. It was the correct size and in JPG format. Any ideas why it didn't show up correctly?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Did you try resaving the file in Photoshop?

Not yet, I was hoping there'd be an easier way because my Photoshop & Paintshop software are on my computer and the scanner is hooked up to my mom's. I'm going to transfer the files now and see if it works.

merged: 07-24-2009 ~ 09:08pm
Apparently the scan wasn't deleted, the preview just won't show up now - before not even the downloaded version would show up and now on my userpage it says I hve 0 scans.

Ugh what's going on here?

merged: 07-24-2009 ~ 09:14pm
Now it comes up that I have 65000+ scans...

merged: 07-25-2009 ~ 04:21am
Scratch that, I got my stuff to upload now :)
However my number of scans on my page is still screwed up.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Lol I never managed to find the ghost bug that modifies peoples' counters occasionally.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.