Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 iphone games - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

This thread is only for iphone owners:

I found an iphone on the ground after a police riot in the streets. I don't know much about apple products (I don't even like apple to be honest, PC's are better), but inside the iphone I found a really cool game (Doom: Resurrection) and it made me wanna buy more games for my iphone.

Please recommend me some iphone games. thanx

Here's a screenshot of Doom: Resurrection
http://iphoneindia.gyanin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/doom-iphone.jpg

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well the ones that I play you probably won't be interested, like mah jong, bejeweled and the likes, but zombieville is a game I use to have on there until the time ran up and I never bothered with buying the full version, and star wars force game, also I liked a vampire wars game...you should have an app thing on the phone and the ability to read the info about it before you buy it but I do admit I do own the adult swim surgeon game it's rather fun to play, pointless and fun, hope others can be helpful ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The besssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

I think it very fun :D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.