Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everybody</\> - Minitokyo

Hello everybody</\>

page 1 of 1 16 total items

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hello there everyone I'm not really new here but I forgot to Introduce myself sorry about that .By the way I'm from Iraq and I'm realy glad to join.
Also I'm a fan of action & horror Anime and some comedy.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt glad to see another horror fan come surfacing ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Thank you angelxxuan,I'm looking forward to make new friends.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

Oh, coolness! I love horror anime/manga, too. What's your favorite? I really like Rabbit (Doubt) and Monster.

garnetyuna

garnetyuna

~ Choukage ~

welcome! I don't really like horror anime/manga *brr* but I like your icon ^w^ It's Squall right?! ermm.... right? o.O XD

Signature

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Quote by vongolacielionOh, coolness! I love horror anime/manga, too. What's your favorite? I really like Rabbit (Doubt) and Monster.

Well I like Elfen lied and Higurashi no naku koro ni and Blood+(anime),
actually I like most bloody animes and mangas.

Quote by garnetyunawelcome! I don't really like horror anime/manga *brr* but I like your icon ^w^ It's Squall right?! ermm.... right? o.O XD

The icon is squall you're right garnetyuna! Are you a fan of Final Fantasy?^_^

Signature

oh, hi then ^-^~ It's very nice to meet you D: I'm Mari x3

hi....nice 2 meet you....

hi annosy welcome^^ my name is toby nice to meet ya

hi welcome

Welcome:)))

welcome you come here!

Thank you ....

Welcome!
:))

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.