Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everybody! - Minitokyo

Hello Everybody!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

stargem

stargem

Hello, I'm stargem and am new to this site.
I've spent my first day here exploring the vast cavern known as my control panel =D
Now I believe that it is time to introduce myself.

First off, you can call me star, or you can call me gem, both work for me
I LOVE anime and manga (obviously, who doesn't here?) ;)
I am currently reading manga more than I am watching anime, i hope to get back to the anime soon :)
I'm learning Japanese at home using Rosetta Stone at the moment, and hope to find more places where i can practice using it in real conversations.

I love to joke around and have fun, sometimes by chatting with peoples, hanging out, or just role-playing sometimes :D
I hope that one day I can eventually go to Japan and visit the country and the shores of all the islands.
As for day-to-day, it's pretty much the same as any 16 year old teenage boy, I spend alot of time here on the computer, hang out with friends every now and then, play video-games (mostly on computer), and spend most of my time at school.

I love to read books that aren't manga too (though it'd be nice if I could read any manga whenever i wanted :D)
If I am reading a regular book, then I like to read a fantasy novel, usually series books keep my attention.
When manga are involved, well, it doesn't matter to me, I'll read it :D

I also LOVE to draw anime and manga characters, I sometimes write my own fanfics for some of my favorite series.
Maybe someday I'll draw and write my own short manga story.

Well those are the basics to me, I hope to learn more about some of you all too,
THANKS FOR READING :D

anime-fans-united

Welcome to MiniTokyo! :) I hope you enjoy being here.

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

settai tame MT star!
sensai dzuki mi-to maro.^_^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

woohoo mini story ! but welcome to mt and have fun you can never have too much fun ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

stargem

stargem

Thanks for the warm welcome,
Responses to you all,
Nonada, thank you, so far I have enjoyed it, and I hope that I can continue to do so
Annosy, I had to look up a few words for you, rosetta sadly doesn't teach me grammar much yet, but thanks for the greeting
and Angelxxuan, yes I can sometimes drone on for a bit, but thank you for the greeting and believe me, having fun is THE thing you cant get enough of.
Thanks again to you all, I may get more greetings but you are the ones who responded on the first day, so thanks =D

anime-fans-united

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well right now mt is slowing down some, cause in the states I believe school is starting up but don't worry it's semi active on the weekend, it's a small community and even though it's slow it's the safest site to be on ^_^ the mods really care about us "little people" hehe ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

lol hello, Star x3 it's very nice to meet you. I'm Mari!~

stargem

stargem

lol hi mari, welcome to Minitokyo
ive been here a bit and you find yourself getting involved very fast :3
enjoy MT and all it has to offer

anime-fans-united

welcome bro :)

hi welcome

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

Welcome to the site! Have fun! (^^)v

hello~
I'am ann. Nice to meet you^^

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.