Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dating? whats that really suppose to mean? - Minitokyo

dating? whats that really suppose to mean?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

dating....what is that suppose to mean? i think dating is about being together with someone you are attracted and similiar interests with and want to get to know each other right? and you are supposedly seeing each other more than twice a week right as opposed to seeing each other twice a month or something right? well what happens when you know 2 people are attracted to each other yet they dont have much similiar interests...and see each other only when the other person is not busy? would you call that dating? or is it casual dating? is the guy just playing around? should the girl be agressive and call him up when she wants to be together with him? or would that be too much? wish they wrote a book on the right way to date someone and what not to do when dating someone...

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Well dating is dating when you call it that. If one person doesn't consider it to be a date... then its not a date, its an outing with a friend. Dates - to me - is a specified time when you get to see another person to try and tell what they're like and if you are interested in them as a boyfriend/girlfriend. You can be dating someone who is also dating other people... so, unless its a specified boyfriend/girlfriend thing, they're still able to date others without being obligated to that other person. *You should always make sure its okay with the other person that you are dating other people. If its not okay, you need to find out why.*

When you're only seeing the other person every once in awhile, its probably a date... but if you're wanting to see them more frequently and they're not interested in seeing you as much... then they are probably not as interested in dating you as much as you are interested in dating them. :(

Similar interests can be an important part of dating. Its not a required thing, unless you want it to be. When I dated guys before I met my husband, some were like me... some were totally different. If you like variety and don't mind listening to thing that aren't your hobbies or interests, then date someone different. Its all about what you want in the relationship... Do you want them to like to listen to J-Pop and love to shop? You might have to look hard for a date. >_<

If you are interested in someone and you want to see them, call them (if you think they won't mind or get scared off). I say go for it... you never know until you try! :D I used to call my husband (before we got married when we were first dating) just to hang out with him... watch a movie... play video games... go to the park. It was casual... not actually a "date." We would just hang out and enjoy each other's company. Later, he and I both ended up telling each other that we liked the other and actually started "officially" dating.

So, you never know how something will turn out until you try. Dates are just times spent with someone you like. Its not too complicated unless you make it that way. Don't worry so much! Everything will turn out like its supposed to! :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea with dating it's edgy, casual dating is probably long distance relationships, and actual dating is anything from spending a few days a week with, moving in together, the list is very broad here...but in the end things shouldn't be rushed it should be getting and spent getting to know each other...just because you don't have things in common doesn't mean you shouldn't date, I mean do you see the same sort of movies/do the the same sort of thing (nothing sexual here people) but in the end if you feel only an ahem urge then chances are it could be those hormones :P it's really your call

BuBbLeS!

Signature

A DATE is an informalmeeting to see if both connect.

When you actually DATING, is because the thing is GOING SERIOUSLY. And by the rigth way to happiness.

Otherwise, if someone goes with the "let's not be exclusive and date other people" thing, discard him7her.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Dating is when two people are basically trying a mini relationship to see if they can handle eachother when they become official. That's what I think atleast.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

it's two people who like or love each other going out to a place together to enjoy each others company

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.