Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VK chibi contest! - Minitokyo

VK chibi contest!

Group announcement by vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Hi there everyone ^^

we are very close to the deadline of the contest & so far we only have 1 entry 0_0 a total shock!
I know that so many of you are busy & many of you doesnt know how to draw but out 700 members I was expecting to get at least 10 entries, cant you guys really free yourselves a bit & make something for the contest ;___; cant you show a little bit more love to VK, Im really shocked & very sad T___T

anyways I decided to extend the deadline to the end of this month, If you still think its not enough then please let me know & the people who decided to join, please reply to this thread so I can see how many of you are still willing to participate. I really hope to get more than 10 entries by the end of this month.

*Edit*
do you guys think we should change VK group's look & layout? :3

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

;A; gommen sin-chan.
end of month sounds good

btw where's the image of kaname and yuuki beside the story so far from?

new layout sounds nice, maybe one of your walls MWAHAHAHHAHA creates more work for jou

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

M2Vz

M2Vz

Chibis addict <3

Well, I'm actually working on one ^^ I started working about 2 days ago, after some practicing how to draw kawaii chibis~ xD I gonna rushed it so that I could finish on deadline, but it's a good news that you extend the deadline <3

and sorry if I didn't tell you before that I'm planning to join >.<

Hope everyone else will submit too! ^__^
Let us fill the VK gallery~

Adopt my chibis~ :D | Newest chibi : <a href="http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/417692/"> Garden Party </a> |
Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

should be joining as well! =] since i have one week break i can slot in some time to draw~ ^.^

as for the layout: i'm fine with the current one, but if sin-chan feels like changing it by all mean~ ^.^ i'll be happy to help out as much as i can for this week, until i'll be on hiatus for another few weeks....

Signature Image

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

Hi Sin-dono! ^^; It's been a long time, but I'd like to enter this contest.

If you feel like working on a new layout, that's great! (I really enjoy your layouts.)

speedking5

most wanted driver

so can i do another entry?

bring your ride and get ready to get skooled cuz im gona wipe you all over the road

only 1 question...>o<''
do it really need to be a wallpaper?
cos i dont really good at making it to wallpaper...
---------------------------------------
the layout looks fine to me ==

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

no it does not need to be. indy-art. ^.^ like in sketch. =]

Signature Image

ok, i m in!
be back in few days...

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I am in hell with school .__. but I'll be done with it on the 20th. So I guess I can be in.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Oh my oh my. I forgot to scan mine.

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

yay, i seriously thought that non one is planning on joining the contest but now Im happy to know that quite few of you are interested xD okay sin-chan needs to work on her entry as well :3

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i am having trouble finishing mine up, (betcha didn't know i was maken one) *grins* i shall finish it up by the new deadline

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.