Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fighting: just for fun - Minitokyo

Fighting: just for fun

Group announcement by Zero-and-Ciel-Fangirls

what race are you?

Shinigami
4 votes
hollow
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR BLEACH ROLEPLAY GROUP MEMBERS!
ok! this thread is fighting, mainly for fun, this is were regardless of you race you can fight each other here, if your both the same race, then you can go to your races battle arena then X_X but this mainly is for all races to get together and fight!

current fight:

HatedAngel :1st squad captain
vs
Sasuke987 :espada #1

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

? which do i pick? i'm a vizard lol

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

oh yeah sry I 4got about them :sweat: I ll see if I can edit .

all right are you ready

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

yup, *draws sword* don't hold back kay?

okay.... zero.......!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

(did you mean cero or zero?)

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

can i watch? by the way, i like your new signature, captain commander yoruichi

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

nya~ thnx ^^ and yeah u can watch ^^

i think its stupid ill give mi life jus to put a smile in your face I don’t care how much I suffer at lounges your happy that’s all it maters to me...lol… anyway *a dark cloud open’s in the sky and lots of menos come out of it* don’t kill her *day start soothing ceros..*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

(im gonna do this post in acuall rp)
Ashely sighed She knew there was high possibility of this happening she raised her head and smirked, She pointed her blade to the sky (doing this while dodging ceros) " Strike the darkest shadow.. KUroKaminariNeko" The zanpakuto then went into shikai. "Dark Bolt" She then sent millions of black lightning bolts out to destroy the menos.

one of the lightning’s gets me but it didn’t do anything * lol… its that all * appears in front of ashely and grabs the blade * I did say I waseent going to go easy on you *make a menos come out from the back and I hold ashely … * shoot *the menos shots a cero torts us…

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ashely smirked, "You obviously don't know my techniques. " SHe smiled cockly "Dark Hideout" It turned out she was using dark hideout, The move works like this Mainly I secretly telaport out of were Im staning, leaving ashadow clone, that is nearly flawless, While Im hiding in a nearby shadow. With this move I don't have to say "dark Shadow" untill Im ready to jump out of the shadow. Ashely watched as the menos's cero was headed at him. "tch I may be ready to jump out but Ill wait a bit longer, I know a cero isn't good enought to kill a espada, I also know since my Dark lighting move has the same power level of a gran-rey cero." she muttered under her breath.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

@ashley
lol yeah i remember that technique, i have similar technique with light, we used them against each other lol
@sasuke
menos aren't even a distraction for her, you gotta step up your game

okay… ill give you every thing I got…*draws his sword* I hope your ready….*shoots a sero and misses her *charges torts you*… ready.* another me holds you from behind( okay mi specialty is that I can transform mi seros to be like me..)…*stabs you in the arm* sorry for this…*get the others me sword *… *stabs you other arm* #1 explode.. *the other me explodes*..( the explosion has the strength of 100 seros).. nah.. don’t tell me your dead..!?

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"Im still in the shadows, your attacking my shadow clone" She said while still hiding in a shaodow. SHe released her bankai so now she was holding a gun, "gosh i hate my bankai!" she thought bitterly. She reached her hand out of the shadow aiming the gun at him "sacred bullet" Its a move that if this bullet pierces you, you are under my control.

* I grab your gun * nice this looks like ill hurt your not planning to shot mi right well if you are aim at me not at my clone…*pulls you out* I’m tired of playing hide and seek* *stands in front of you* go shoot ill give you a 10 seconds for you to run or for you to shoot if not I will kill you no mater what.. READY..!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by sasuke987* I grab your gun * nice this looks like ill hurt your not planning to shot mi right well if you are aim at me not at my clone…*pulls you out* I’m tired of playing hide and seek* *stands in front of you* go shoot ill give you a 10 seconds for you to run or for you to shoot if not I will kill you no mater what.. READY..!

hmm.. incase u havn't read my profile, only I am able to hold, touch and use my bankai (the gun) cuz your hand will pass threw it...

okay then well *mi hand goes thru the gun * what the

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"all is going to plan" she thought to herself, hiding a smirk behind her streight face. She was only using a shaodow clone (she can make more then one shaodw clone) fo a deversion. The words echoed threw her head " never give away your presence in battle.. remeber that" Those were the words of her trainer. She then out of a furthur away shadow aimed her gun up torwards the sky "it doesn't matter. Itll hit anyways" She thought before shooting it off. She manipulated it to shoot the origanle espada. It shot like a rocket into the sky "Dark bullet" she whispered bitterly under her breath. Right after this it shot right down "once this makes contact. YOu no longer have your 5 sences (taste, smell, touch, sight ect) The bullet shot threw the air, "this will follow you till it hits you... its target"

wow… its really flashy… but…*a dark cloud appears in the sky* how long will it take for you to find me.. *lots of menos come out of the sky…* shot..! * the menos shot seros to the grown* well then.. I think its time to settle our battle*the seros start transforming* so you think you can take all of us…, well I see you ten seconds are out *pints hand to the sky* try not to die *all the clones and I shot seros to the sky* sees the bullet coming… 3.. 2… 1…’yubia the sangre”..*the bullet hits me…* the sky get red like blood* look closely * thousands of seros start falling from the sky

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ashely smirked "you think that if it shot down one menos that it will stop the bullet? I think ive mentioned before... the bullet doesn't stop till it hits its selected target" She shot off more bullets that now started to scatter everywere taking out the menos and the clones. "hmm now about the ceros from the sky" she said examening the ceros. "dark hidout" She now was in a shadow taking cover from the bombardment of ceros.

o no you don’t * get your hand and pulls you out said* I wont go down that easy*gets your other hand* are you ready… * the bullet’s are coming torts us and the seros are falling down…..*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"what is he thinking?! in the posision he's in the cero will hit us both! and he even plans to leave before it hits he knows I can shunpo out of there too! because he's not holding me down!" Ashely thought to herself her eyes caught a glimpse of a bullet coming at his head... no several of them. "If one of those bullets get him then I can escape..." she thought to herself

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.