Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VOCALOID GROUP: READ THIS URGENT! - Minitokyo

VOCALOID GROUP: READ THIS URGENT!

Group announcement by Vocaloid2

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Well.. (how do I say this?) Hello everyone here at Vocaloid group! I missed you all so much! *hugs*
Miku returning after a loooong break (in fact, I have been busy with my studies at univeristy so I couldnt enter MT so much..) And I've checked some vocaloid stuf! And say sorry for the inactiveness here guys! And the group layout and everythin..

**The second birthday of Miku Hatsune! I hope Miku still has many years to come and still being the world's virtual diva *.*

**Also an important opportunity to welcome the new members 1 Sorry for not adding so much! (it seems that Euforia is busy as well, so that we can't update stuff here either.)

* jun-tenshi
* hikaridaga
* inobeita
* KioriYuki
* squallxxx
* Shu-pettE
* blaze18553
* AmuHimeka162
* PinappleGirl
* Serapheria
* Archem-chan
* nyaomeimei
* Darkness73
* wihayo
* xXAngelxRayXx
* ashlee14

welcome all to the group! I hope you come and pass by to check how the things are going! Many more things are soon to come..

Starting by.. a new admin! We were unable to continue staying unactive like this. And it seems Minitokyo still needs the group, so well, until I return (I'm not sure if Euforia will return or not tough), I'm leaving temporarly the group in good hands.. let's give a very warm welcome to Chucky-kun aka Chuckstar to be one of the new members of the Staff! *claps claps*

And yay, I'm glad we have new members and new staff, plz support the group, many new other thigns are coming to the VOCA-group soon, we, the staff, do promise that

So I hope you all xcuse us for not being here and.. the new members, we are really sorry for not adding you before, feel more than welcome here! share ur favorite songs here and enjoy the music from future group!

So here Miku H. SIGNING OFF..

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Congrats Chuckstar.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Well hope you return soon Miku.

Congrats to Chuckstar.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

congratulations =D

Signature

grats for Chuckstar, and thanks for the welcoming : D

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

congratulations
waaaa,miku-chan><I so inactive too><
sorry T T

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

well, congrats!

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

well, congrat..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.