Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ohaiyo Mina-san...Nice to meet you.. - Minitokyo

Ohaiyo Mina-san...Nice to meet you..

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

Hi I'm Yoko-Litner..

But you can call me Yoko, I answer to just about anything (nick name). It's very nice to meet everybody. My fav anime are Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Code Geass. I'm 21 but most people think I'm 13, which is fine with me. I'm kind of sill and crazy some times and a total spaz. I love drinking Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks...I think it's 'cause they taste the best especially with whole milk and peppermint whipped cream...True bliss

Most of my wallpapers are posted on AnimePaper.net I hope you guys enjoy them.

My favorite Quote: "Be without fear in the face of you enemies. Be breve and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath..*slaps your face* And that is so you don't forget it"

I look forward to a good time and meeting new friends.

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Yoko-san! Lol, don't worry about it... I'm 24, but still get mistaken for being in my teens... (Or when I'm out with my siblings I get mistaken for their mom... @_@)

Loving your quote (including the slap)... Be sure to read the Policy and the FAQ. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Signature Image

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

Thankys it's really nice to meet you too. I will do that.

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't understand the whole age issue that people go on about...they probably jealous cause we can act childish and get away with it :P but welcome to mt have fun in your adventures...can't wait to see the artwork, probably have already since I check the artwork first before coming to the forums hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

I don't understand it either. Thanks...I hope you like my walls too.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.