Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello^^ Nice 2 meet u all - Minitokyo

Hello^^ Nice 2 meet u all

page 1 of 1 9 total items

7th-ash

7th-ash

they just call me q-mank-.-

Hello :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt shortest intro yet short and sweet keeps us add and short attention span people happy ^_^ don't forget to have fun, remember a site is only a site without fun and more fun ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

7th-ash

7th-ash

Hi^^
I'm a new-bi here.. :D
Although I'm an Indonesian, I love Japan.. XD
There are so many beautiful things in there..
It's nice to meet u^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

aww hehe I was just teasin you didn't have to post all that but it's nice to know...japan is a wonderful country osaka bay and the giant rubber duckie that the giant gundam was a drool fest hehe I'm the official fan of the giant rubber duckie *giggles* sorry I ramble ^_~ but feel free to branch out, we got groups, you can do/post to reviews, upload scans/wallies or download...oh the possibilities of fun on this site ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

7th-ash

7th-ash

wow! Wonderful...^^
i hope one day I can see directly what you have seen til now in Japan XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't fret, just remember japan is expensive so save lots and lots of money and then save lots and lots more...but in truth since the yen is like a penny up in american money (not certain about other countries) then I can see why yen looks like a lot hehe...but I know the stuff like toys and stuff isn't cheap, anime stuff...wow...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hi emina as what was just posted it was not needed, basically a spam, unless it was edited...in the future please at least post something, don't just post dots, for this can be seen as a means to just get credits and/or spam, a waste...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hello! x3 I'm kinda newbie here too haha x3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.