Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DTB group - revive back from the dead! - Minitokyo

DTB group - revive back from the dead!

Group announcement by DarkerTHANBlack

do you want the contest for dtb

yes
5 votes
no
0 votes
maybe
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

Yay thanx for a lot of new members.

as we all know, second season is soon approaching, so i guess, lot more scans and walls will be added to the gallery.

anyway the group is dead, so we have to make it more alive.
and also, anyone who wants to candidate for administrator will be a lot appreciate, since me and temarigenius are both busy and so we dont have time to fix up the group.
the admin we search for would be
-gallery admin
-member admin

for css codes and such, i can alter them but i will be a little slow

and also to the upcoming second season we could make a contest ^^

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

yeah...
making the group more revive is cool!
I really support you!

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

but it seems no one else does....well i would need more replies
thanx nina :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

demo, its sure ashame for a group of DTB fan.
I wish I could help reviving this group..

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

well you can
if you want to be admin just tell me
im busy and am in search for admins T___T

Signature Image

Hatter89

Hatter89

Earl Hatter

Unfortunately I'm too busy myself to provide you a real help, but I wish you good luck guys. I guess it's all I can do for the moment, sorry :(.

Well, I would help, but it depends on what I have to do ;P
(I really have no experiences with the CSS code)

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. - Kahlil Gibran

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

hehe, what the requirements?

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

?

merged: 10-11-2009 ~ 04:29pm
relax people i dont need currently people who knows css XD

Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

well I would like to be ... XD

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you agree maintaining the group bwahahah XD
you can go with members selection, is that ok?

Signature Image

If it is not too difficult, im gonna take the gallery section :P

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. - Kahlil Gibran

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

deal ^^ bwahhahaha

Signature Image

Why do I feel like I sold my soul? xD

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

why is that so XD?

Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

O.o
my name already in?
thanks..
I think I have to make a sig for the second season of DtB for this club, is that okie? ^^

or maybe the layout for the second season.. XD

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

yes ofcourse ^^

Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

I've finished it..
ano.. how can I make an announcement?

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

announcements are here

Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

got it! ;)

HURRAY FOR THE GROUP

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

<3 hahahaha agreed <3

Signature Image

Ninasakura

Ninasakura

Stained User

how bout we held a siggie and userbar contest?

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

thats ok so yes <3

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.