Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Manga Ending [Spoilers] - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Manga Ending [Spoilers]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Thiendrah

Thiendrah

Insane but not Crazy

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles has come to an end after six years. Syaoran and Watanuki escape the time/space void when the clone syaoran disappeared but they still had to pay a price. I don't know what either of them paid but it was enough to send them both home. Syaoran came back with a feather like Sakura's but it was blank. The feather he has and the one she has (one that is her own with the design on it) go into them respectively and they collapse but Kurogane and Fai catch them. Sakura is out immediately but Syaoran is still awake. Kurogane bops him on the head gently saying that since the clone left without getting a hit from him, he'd take it. Fai states that they'll be starting from here and Syaoran thanks them all as he falls unconscious in Kurogane's arms, looking beat all to hell. It ends with the sun coming up in Clow country and the dream finally ending.

I have read that there will be a special chapter released on Oct. 7 to commemorate the six year manga's ending. Hopefully, we will learn what price was paid, where the gang will be going, and what 'Syaoran's' real name is.

Side note: xxxHolic has not ended nor has it been stated when it will end.
---

Addendum!

The 40 page epilogue has been release and we find that answer to all questions answered! The price 'Syaoran' paid was that he had to continue his journey to find a world in which they can all be together. The clones that disappeared left behind a feather each, containing their souls. The clones now live inside their originals, still alive and waiting. 'Syaoran' wants to find a world where the clones can have bodies for the souls within them. Watanuki's price, conversely, is to stay in one place, the shop, for the rest of his life. Fai, Kurogane, and Mokona have chosen to go with 'Syaoran', 'Sakura' decided to stay in Clow because she dreamed that if she were to leave with them, she'd only cause them more sadness. As they leave, 'Syaoran' and 'Sakura' tell each other their real names, and it turns out they have the same name after all. "Tsubasa".

And so it all comes to an end. Yay!

The dream is ending; the nightmare only just beginning.

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

It ended with maaany questions unanswered. We also don't know the destiny of some characters, such as the vampires. Maybe it will be explained on Holic istead? (PLEASE CLAMP, STOP MAKING SUBARU SUFFER)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I agree Claa... I felt very unsatisfied with the ending. (Though to be honest, I was getting sick of the series anyways... the latter half was so confusing!)

I'm not sure if it'll get explained in Holic because even though the characters were used, it's supposed to be an alternate dimension... (and in TRC didn't Yuuko die?)

Hopefully it'll get resolved in the special chapter that Thiendrah mentioned...

Signature Image

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Kyaaah, tsubasa is so confusing in the latest chapters x___x
There are still too many things not answered and it's the end. I hardly belive that CLAMP will reveal what the price was or will tell Syaoran's real name >..<
I'm really happy that ended cause the last part made me really dizzy o___O

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

Tsubasa was becoming a burden to me, that's a fact. ._. Many people I know either gave up or struggled untill the end just because of Holic. The third half of this series had more clones and timeloops than CLAMP's records of showing the Tokyo Tower in their manga series. @__@

The characters added up to this mess; some of those who had potential, such as Kurogane, were so badly used that they lost their appeal. Fai became emo, Kurogane wasn't that convict anymore, Sakura and Syoran... errm... had some cloning-problem (not counting that Sakura was asleep for about 90% of this manga)...

I'm glad it's over. x_o

Too many unanswered questions! and the last arc was sooo long; one moment theres two Sakura's and two Syaorans, and the next, there gone! too many timeloop, too much disorder, so much confusing stuff....sigh, but thats clamp for you.
for instinct: we learned that Fei Wang was created being too, but who created him?! and we know that Yuuko and Clow reed knew eachother, but in what way? (did he love har or what)
At least holic is still on-going; and when it ends, then maybe, HOPEFULLY, we get some more answered.

CLAMP should make a sequel, or maybe continue the story through xxxHOLiC

Even with that explanation, I'm not 100% sure I understood everything that happened.

Thiendrah

Thiendrah

Insane but not Crazy

Quote by nobugspleaseEven with that explanation, I'm not 100% sure I understood everything that happened.

What do you not get? Maybe I can help.

The dream is ending; the nightmare only just beginning.

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Yeah! CLAMP's works are always confusing! Especially that Tsubasa! Too long, too confusing! Too long is not too good!
Hu uh! However I love CLAMP's works! So don't make a sad ending for Tsubasa! Please, CLAMP!

ichikawav8

Side note: xxxHolic has not ended nor has it been stated when it will end.

what's the end ?

I regret to say I stopped following the series some time ago because things were rather hard to follow. I had no idea it ended. Guess I'll go and check it out and see what happened. Thanks for letting us know.

Lol.....what the end?!

i couldn't believe it has continued for 6 years! 0-0
and this ending isn't what i've always expected at all! i mean, i love happy endings, but this seems... to be a little bit meaningless. after such a long journey, Syaoran continued ANOTHER journey? +_+ harsh on him already.

i actually hoped that Syaoran and Sakura would be happy together forever, lol.

i was really disappointed in the ending. it left so many things unfinished. i think that clamp just got bored of doing both of the series at the same time

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.