Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do? - Minitokyo

What would you do?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

So here's the question..you think you have finally met the guy of your dreams...actually he's better than the guy of your dreams caz he's real lol well anyways...you are totally attracted to him that whenever you see him your heart skips a beat or starts beating real fast...and you can sense that he's attracted to you also...and you enjoy each other's company...but then as soon as you guys start dating he says that he's planning to leave the country in 3 months...so would you still spend time with him knowing that he's going to leave..and when he does he will probably break/bruise your heart caz you are starting to fall for him? or would you stop seeing him so that you won't get hurt emotionally? Thank you to everyone who answers my post..^^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well that happened i just sort of followed...but if you can't have this option then if it was me i'd break it off now so the pain can set in and allow the wounds to heal...dunno about even seeing and/or talking to the person...but if you're not like some people, then perhaps you could just be friends, you never know some of the best friends started out in such a similar situation...good/bad is focused right now, this is my opinion hope it helps you to decide some, for remember no one knows you better than you

BuBbLeS!

Signature

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

dyc

dyc

just a dream.

I'd spend time with him because I don't want to spend time in the future regretting it and thinking "if this happened..."
Being hurt only makes us stronger =)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

true dyc unless the person has issues, i admit i have issues and sometimes the pain shatters hard...but i feel that, with my problems i've over come the pain...within all time wounds heal, they may never scar but they do heal

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i would SOOO keep my relationship with him and you never know maybe long distance relationships actually strengthen your bond because you ache to see one another
teehee monkeychan over and out

i'd keep the relationship going. no point regretting the lost time.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

First: I'm arleady in love with him!
Second: He will NEVER return the same feelings I have for him to me!

it happened to me one year ago. i spent all the time i could with him and finally he stayed with me. he is my boyfriend now. you should do the same.. i think. good luck!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.