Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kamui X Subaru ~ Vampire Twins deletion? - Minitokyo

Kamui X Subaru ~ Vampire Twins deletion?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Why did my Kamui X Subaru ~ Vampire Twins got deleted? It's already very old and some people already liked it, so why was it deleted. I can't understand why it wasn't deleted the first time I submitted it, It should have been deleted when it was freshly submitted, but it wasn't so why now?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes things don't travel well when it comes to moving from one server to another, or one upgrade to another, if the pic had no activity for x amount of time, someone uploaded a newer one...the possibilities are endless...you should have gotten a message of some sort explaining why

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I didn't got any message why it was deleted just a notification though no explanation...

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Your wallpaper was deleted because it contains ghosting effect, esp. since you've enlarged the vector. You may upload the version without the ghosting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.