Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 delete grimmjow sp card - Minitokyo

delete grimmjow sp card

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 4 total items

xxTensaixx

xxTensaixx

Date Clan

I saw my grimmjow sp card was deleted for this reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

but mine is in bigger sice and better quality!

http://i37.tinypic.com/5n5c20.jpg

this is surely a mistake i don't know but please let me know :/

color by fadedincolor@livejournal.com

xxTensaixx

xxTensaixx

Date Clan

Quote by angelxxuanwhen i went to check into this i found that, they were both the same quality so i see the older one being kept and the newer kicked...unless someone else would like to be so kind, my eyes are very good but sometimes one person can catch what another cannot but as it stands i see them both the same sorry

My version is in bigger version 700 dpi and clearer a bit more that the one they kept i dunno why did they kicked my better version, when i know they kicked one of my scan for a clearer one not so long, it kinda piss me off, cause animepaper accept my version!

xxTensaixx

xxTensaixx

Date Clan

Quote by angelxxuansince you posted it on tiny pic anyone can now upload it so who knows which scan is which now...and this happens...from what i can tell that's life sorry that this happened but there's nothing that can be done about it, uploading it again would result in worse trouble so just let it go and work on uploading another scan/other...a scan isn't your work so well...if you feel the need try waiting for someone else to reply, or talk to an admin that looks over that area...it's not like it was your work to begin with...a scan is a scan...

well i only wanted to know the reason but i know that there's nothing to do about it!

thanks for your answer anyway ;)

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Sorry for my late reply...
Tensai, your scan is indeed bigger than
Bleach

but that doesn't mean it's better. They're both LQ and I decided to keep the cleaner one. Yours was overfiltered: best scanning for that card is not 700 dpi but just less. This probably means that card is small and hard to scan. Please remember that 'screening' is hard to fix and your scans (those Reborn cards, too) have a lot of screening: this means they will be deleted when a better version will be posted.
Hope this is clear enough.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.