Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delay Intro. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello everybody, my name is Phoenix..

Loved to watch anime, listen mp3 and many more.. :)

Nice to meet all of you.

P.S: May I know how to use the credits?

annyong hase yo?
Manna so
bangawo yo? : )
ARLIN0013IMNIDA...

I am a member of Sakura group

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hello Phoenix,here is the answer to your question:
Credits are a means of exchange used on Minitokyo. In general, contributing to the community will allow you to gain credits, while taking from the site will cost credits. The credit system also exists as a means of quality control. For example, the submission of gallery items costs credits in order to discourage the submission of low-quality images. Note that displayed credit balances are not updated in real time but serves as a general indicator of how many credits a member has left. Finally, in order to prevent abuse of the system, the exact formulae for gaining and spending credits will not be disclosed.(If you need anything else visit the FAQ section or feel free to ask).^__^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

@ Annosy: Okay, I understand about the credit system. Thank you so much. ;P

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt hope you have fun ^_^ if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.