Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of "Christmas Memory" art - Minitokyo

Deletion of "Christmas Memory" art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

TenkenSmile

TenkenSmile

Eternity Wish

Quote: The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Christmas Memory) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was not a clearly planned piece of art. Please only submit work that you have finished to a certain degree. In-progress submissions are not allowed.

- It was digitized using a digital camera. Please scan your artwork.

http://tenkensmile.deviantart.com/art/CHRISTMAS-MEMORY-21240558

Excuse me, none of the reasons listed in the 'deleted' comment met my art.
What part of it wasn't finished ?! And it's definitely NOT a digicam work.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

As I posted in your other thread, that is an automated message. Not all of the reasons may apply to your piece. Please read all the way to the end, which is where the Mod who deleted your piece (me) should have written their own comments.

The primary reason for deletion was because of pixelation and ghosting. The background image of Soujiro has been enlarged and the transparency adjusted, which does not produce a quality image. Additionally, some of the other background images (mainly the trees) are somewhat grainy... Did you actually draw those on the computer or is it more of a photoshop collage of pre-existing images?

Signature Image

TenkenSmile

TenkenSmile

Eternity Wish

I made most of the background (except the Christmas trees and the house).

I find that deleting any pic that have an ENLARGED element (where only a small part of the pic is enlarged) is unreasonable. You should look at the big picture.

If you insist on deleting my artwork because of such tiny details, that's FINE. I'll just choose to submit my arts on another site.

However, I find it unfair that you've allowed such pieces like these, for examples:

Kenshin and Kaoru by exia-chan
Kenshin and Kaoru by exia-chan

I am protector by BloodthitstyAzumi
I am protector by BloodthitstyAzumi

Thirst by LaliDjibril
Thirst by LaliDjibril

Kenji doodle by HikyuuTera
Kenji doodle by HikyuuTera

Short hair Kenshin by redangel6112
Short hair Kenshin by redangel6112

Himura Kenshin by santiatier

Hitokiri Battousai by jaelmillan04
Hitokiri Battousai by jaelmillan04

ther i am by spider-x
ther i am by spider-x

Kenshin & Kaoru by saiyuki-08
Kenshin & Kaoru by saiyuki-08

Saito Hajime Stance by Prydey
Saito Hajime Stance by Prydey

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

What's wrong with any of those arts?
If the background is low-quality or enlarged, it gets deleted. Period. MT is striving to be one of the rare sites that has high quality anime wallpapers and indy art.
If you feel something does not meet the standards mentioned in the Policy, feel free to use the report button. (Please note that you should only report something if it is indeed low quality, not based on whether you personally like it or not).

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

TenkenSmile

TenkenSmile

Eternity Wish

Really? You don't see ANYTHING wrong with those arts?

- The first pic was incomplete, especially Kaoru's face.

- "I am protector" by BloodthitstyAzumi : grainy all over.

- Short hair Kenshin & Saito Hajime Stance : very poor lines & coloring.

- Hitokiri Battousai & Kenshin & Kaoru : the shadings were done poorly.

- ther i am : why so blurry ?

- Kenji doodle : [ too obvious; there's no need to point out ].

Seriously, if you think those are "quality", next time I'll just leave my RAW black & whites here and post the finished works on DeviantArt.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I find it interesting that most of the pieces that you linked were traditionally done. Obviously there will be some texture since they are drawn on paper and scanned. Artwork made on the computer on the other hand, should not have any graininess or pixelation.

That is a monochromatic piece... (just wanted to clarify)

As far as the ones you pointed out, most of those have now been dealt with. I have not been the Indy Art Mod since the beginning of the site, so if you see anything that you don't think belongs, please be sure to report it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.