Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime crossover extravaganzer - Minitokyo

Anime crossover extravaganzer

page 1 of 1 17 total items

With all the knowledge of past anime series u've hav seen so far can u think of anyway for any anime to crossover?

For example an anime which features Gundam 00 Raiser vs Akatsuki Gundam vs Strike Freedom Gundam vs Inf. Justice Gundam (lol i'd love that very...)

Lol Black Cat meets Lacus and becomes an assasin for the Clyne Faction^^

Or even hav Naruto vs an army of Mobile Suits lol (Ninjutsu vs Mech Army)

Think of any scenario in which u want to happen...express urselves and hav ur deepest wish granted here on this thread^^

Magic Knights; Rayearth Vs Gundam/Mobile Suits. I think that would be an amazing battle.

I could imagine an amazing battel between a cross-over of Bleach versus Naruto, a common thought but hey...they both lose gallons of blood yet they always live, thats wat makes them amazing, but insert a Samurai and see wat happens^^

Pokemon VS Digimon

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Code Geass vs Gundam 00 vs Death Note vs Bleach

XD that's gonna be a chaotic world! so freaky story...

~kitto dekiru~

Bleach vs Death Note and Naruto vs Nabari no ou,

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

bleach vs naruto, ouran high school host club vs special a, slam dunk vs dear boys.. lukawa vs aikawa.. hehehe...

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Clannad and Haruhi Suzumiya

Nagisa's Drama Club vs. Haruhi's SOS Brigade Club.

Signature

Evangelion units vs Original Seven(Gun x Sword) units makes a really hard battle but I wonder who will win the match or how about teaming them up. Another is FMP armslaves, Code Geass Nightmare frames, and Gundam mobile suits team. It is much more like of a super robot wars setting.

Mai Otome, Night Wizard and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha crossover, and weiss kreuz and Black cat crossover would be nice.

Comm199

Comm199

With Global Risk

Macross Frontier vs Vandread.

Evangelion vs Linebarrels of Iron.

Gundam SEED vs Code Geass.

Yugioh vs Duel Masters.

What is impossible today is easy tomorrow.

Kuro from Kurokami, in Kenichi the mightiest desciple :D i think she would WRECK everyone in that anime....well most of everyone lol, oh she has her contractee with her :D

lean angel, believe you can fly

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

Lol, I've seen a picture with lots of anime on it :D

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2
Cowboy Bebop and Trigun
Code Geass and Gundam Wing

Signature

i think so too

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

For the Mecha fans they should give us a complete "Super Robot Wars". i'd love to see astroboy, arbalest, and other robots that has a fighting chance in that.

For the "fighting" fans they should make a limited series where fighting anime characters meet in a tournament. If Nintendo can do the "Smash Bros." then the Anime community should be able to mix up and level the characters that will fight. Naruto's Nine Tail Mozilla Firefox vs. Recca's 8 Dragons.

But if you want a mix up of unbalanced characters wouldn't that result to something like playing the game "RF"
where Robots vs. Magic Users vs Humans happen?

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

Naruto vs DBZ. Just to prove to everyone that Goku and company good take Naruto and his friends any day.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.