Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image Loading Speed - Minitokyo

Image Loading Speed

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

no offense intended as i only want the problem to be fixed

i dont know if you guys recently experienced this as well but... here goes

im feeling that the loading speed of images from thumbnails (yes, im referring to the enlarged version of images) had slowed down dramatically lately... how can i tell? well, it takes a long time for me to load the full sized version of the 2mb image now compared to before. took so long so much that i felt that im loading a 5mb image *swt*..

*note: this has nothing to do with my internet connection or bandwidth as I still am doing the same things as i have done before like going to other sites regularly and i dont experience this uber slowness... *

UPDATE: Seems that it was only for a short span of time that i encountered the said problem.. appears to be fine now. Sorry for the trouble and thanks!

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Thats ok, you resolved the problem because there a good download speed for the scans. Bye

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.