Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 JJ'll become active ^^ - Minitokyo

JJ'll become active ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JumperJack

JumperJack

Katzenjammer

hello mt :)

i've been already registered for more than a year, but i've got to admit that it was mostly for downloading some amazing scans. however, from now on i'll try to be more active in this community, so i guess a welcome thread's a good start. ^^'

i'm 19 years old, male, and i live in the netherlands. studying industrial design engineering atm, but i will definately focus on graphic design as soon as i've finished my bachelor.

as a beginning tablet-user, i'll also make some doujinshi in the future (if i like them enough ^^' ). and there's probably more than enough to discover still in this community. :p

my favorite anime: samurai champloo (but i admit i haven't seen many :o )
my favorite artist: bin zhang 'benjamin' (damn, his art is so good... o.O' )

have a nice day all who're reading this. ^^

JumperJack

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the forums JJ! Oooooo, fresh meat for the Indy Art gallery! Hope to see some of your submissions soon! Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines... and have fun!

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

lol well welcome officially to mt...there are groups out for people that submit art work so check into those too so more people can see the work...I love artwork and admiring them and sometimes adding them to my collection so by all means have even more fun now that you've found the forums

BuBbLeS!

Signature

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Welcome, dude.

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hello there JJ!
Nice to meet you.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.