Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Experiment with food - Minitokyo

Experiment with food

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Post your own experiments with food, and give tips on adding stuff to other peoples recipes
beneath is an example of something i have made
Just today, i put something new in an eggcake, that i hadn't tried putting in it before.

ingredients:
8 eggs

LOL
THe last time I experimented with food I ended up in the hospital oTL

I'm not a bad cook but I was 7 when that happened XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I think this is in the wrong forum this might have had better luck in the shopping and food section...but I suppose, by mistake, once I made pumpkin cookies...instead of adding peanut butter I added pumpkin...tasted just fine and once instead of adding red food coloring to deviled eggs for a halloween look I added strawberry abstract and it turned out pretty good

BuBbLeS!

Signature

food is good

Kannt essen mit Das Speise ?

wowie just here to get some credits..

Sounds like a good recipe.
I'll give it a try.

It's called yoke not yourn. ;P

Quote by Misa-LuvRSounds like a good recipe.
I'll give it a try.

It's called yoke not yourn. ;P

i'll know that for next time :P

can warmly recommend some pancakes with a little bit similar recipe too
8 eggs
6 dl whole milk
500g wheat flour
a spoon of sugar
a teaspoon salt
some vanilla powder (add to the extend you like)
some fat (either butter or oil) so they don't stick to the pan 2-3 spoons

now if you want some extra flavour, you can put some orange juice (or other juice) in it too, 1-3 dl

how to make?
pretty simple, you can either add it all in a bowl or you can whip the egg whites first (like the eggcake) and then add the remaining ingredients afterwerds.

you decide the thickness of your pancakes, with the thickness of the dough,
so i recommend you to add some more milk if its too thick or some wheat flour if its the other way arround.

can be enjoyed with sugar on them, ice cream or jam.

either way is delicious (you might want to take a walk afterwerds, it's a good number of calories :P (arround 3400 not including topping) )

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR PARA CREAR UNA FIRMA POR FAVOR RECIEN E INTERES EN LAS FIRMAS

sounds like a Body Builder discussing their superb Ultra Self-made Protein Meal...

mona12

mona12

Nyaa

if it's yammy that's fine with me

A smile makes us look younger

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.