Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 saikano live action - Minitokyo

saikano live action

page 1 of 1 20 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

According to Shin Takahashi's website, a new live-action production of Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (She, the Ultimate Weapon) is in the works. Tentatively scheduled for 2005, Aki Maeda is cast as the protagonist. In other news, Shin Takahashi also announced that two volumes of a new Saikano OVA are scheduled for a Spring 2005 release.

--from animenewsnetwork.com

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

another anime to live action, i haven't even seen the anime yet ;_; lol i wonder if it'll be good XD

Signature Image

*gasp* someone who hasent watched saikano.. Impossible! Hmm I'm interested in how this will turn out though... cant wait.

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

^_^;; i haven't ... i'm a freak i know lol XD i'll watch it someday =P

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

O_O i bet if it comes to the scenes where she has the gear on it will look like the old superman movies XD

i assume its gonna look like casshern, but does anyone think that aki maeda is not fitting for the part? when i tihnk of chise i think of a real small timid girl and currently aki maeda got alot older looking, at least since battle royale

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

u_u
i think that if the story was originally in drawings its because it would suck in real life, and the author's imagination is too big for RL movies ...and thats what theyre doing now...so i think is gonna suck >_< halfof saikano's bauty was the sketchy manga lines. But i think itll be easy to make chise as a weapon look good, technology these days...

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

noo!! I HATE those LIVE actions ~~ first akira, THEN NGE, NOW this... plz die~~

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I just hope they animate "Love Song Killed". Chise is my hero.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I think Saikano will at the very least be decent. Hey I think its a better idea than a dbz live action movie made by Hollywood. At least the original creator of the anime is involved in the Saikano live action.

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by sammoAccording to Shin Takahashi's website, a new live-action production of Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (She, the Ultimate Weapon) is in the works. Tentatively scheduled for 2005, Aki Maeda is cast as the protagonist. In other news, Shin Takahashi also announced that two volumes of a new Saikano OVA are scheduled for a Spring 2005 release.
--from animenewsnetwork.com

Ooooooo god that you be so wonderful if they do.....

Quote by NurikoI just hope they animate "Love Song Killed". Chise is my hero.

Hooray! Let us take a part of our time to praise Chise ^^ =D.

Signature Image

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

how i would like to see a decent live-action chise movie :o plz kami-sama let it look very very good ^-^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

whoa this will be interesting to see. Let's hope it turns out good

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Live action Saikano??? But I loved the artwork of Saikano as it was, won't be the same........

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Mmm... I doubt anyone will be able to perform as Chise really close to the anime characterisation... she is soooo sloww.... yet cute.... XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by candy-chanu_u
i think that if the story was originally in drawings its because it would suck in real life, and the author's imagination is too big for RL movies ...and thats what theyre doing now...so i think is gonna suck &gt;_&lt; halfof saikano's bauty was the sketchy manga lines. But i think itll be easy to make chise as a weapon look good, technology these days...

I would have to agree with Candy-chan...I think it's gonna look kida silly as a live action...And it will have to be made into a movie because the special effects are gonna cost wayy too much to be just a television series.I'm just watching it now and the explosions and Chise's transformation would have to be well made as live action....And the actors would have to cry alot...^_^

Signature Image

Sounds interesting. Could be worth checking out when released. Thanks for the info. :)

lol I can begin to imagine the lame special effects already.

just how the heck are they going to do the "ultimate weapon" stuff lol?

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I've just recently got into Saikano, it looks like a sweet story, but for live action I guess I'm gonna have to wait and check it out before adding my real 2 cents.

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

never watch the anime before but heard about it. I hope to see the anime soon. And hope the live action movie will be good.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.