Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is anime a distraction to your schoolwork? - Minitokyo

is anime a distraction to your schoolwork?

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 255 total items

Well, anime for me is relaxation. I can watch one or two episodes to relax my brain, and then i continue stuyding :<

A little, look at me now! i should be studying for my finals but i am still online :)

Sometimes it's hard as hell not to watch some new eps. Especially when I'm workload.

Not really, if you know how to balance work and play then everything is good.

erm yeah sometimes T__T

Errr..kinda..it distracts me sometimes but not a whole lot..I usually watch anime whenever I get frustrated with something.. =|

ramifakira

KILLER-R

maybe yes maybe no

Nope, even tho I do catch my self doodling anime eyes during class or thinking of a recent episode I watch. But really its just a way to chill off from college.

heck yeah! I almost failed a class course it's aslo cause i am lazy

merged: 03-22-2011 ~ 01:13am
So anime is not really to blame but is kinda of the cause

Yeah a disraction, especially when I lose interest in work.

It was but thats the joy of haveing 2 screens! one for anime and one for school work kill 2 fish with one arrow :D

no, it doesnt distract me actually... sometimes it even helps me concentrate

It depends. When I'm trying to do something involving math, yes, it's very distracting. However, I think anime music helps me with my concentration with writing.

I am a vessel wrought with strife and regret, but I will not fear.

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 255 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.