Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your thoughts on Fanboys and console wars - Minitokyo

Your thoughts on Fanboys and console wars

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Your thoughts on Fanboys and console wars, do you think the Fanboys and this whole console wars is ridiculous? i think so and its pathetic that even though games were made to be enjoyed not start a RETARD WAR, instead everyone is fighting and being retarted...i got pulled into a discussion on this subject ""which console is better and blah blah"", and now its spreading like wild fire with the people around me, and so i wanted and became curious on what the world thinks of this.

PLEASE NO FANBOYISM

sorry if this is duplicate thread, i searched but didn't find anything
i have an xbox 360 and hope to get a PS3 soon :)

lean angel, believe you can fly

I like the very idea, and I find it keeps things interesting.

Without competition things in the console market wouldn't be NEARLY as exciting.

Each step you take, carries you to your own destiny

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I play ds that's about it for me...but I know I get "attacked" because I don't play one of the major systems and the likes...not really a gamer I will play my ds sometimes but it's not my life...fanpeople scare me some

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

yeah. definitely some consoles have an advantage over another and some people resonate with that advantage over others. it is just preference. they're boys so let them play.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

why would i be bothered about some lifeless nerds..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

miss-kittychan

miss-kittychan

Beginner Vectorer!

Most boys i know obsess over consoles and being online with them, but i just tell them they have no life lol.
Besides I suck at video games haha.

very very ridiculas

don't have any tought..

I kinda like the idea of several different gaming systems out there. Some games are not console specific and can be obtained in differnet formats depending on the system. I like the thought that there's a healthy amount of competation out there so that the gaming industry feels compelled to make better games and keep their quality up. Besides, this also drives prices down for consumers which is good for the general public.

dimi7

dimi7

Magical Dolly

never cared about them, i bought consoles to play game, not to argue about it with someone else

I'm with dimi - I couldn't care less about the wars and disputes between console fans. I've got a Wii and Xbox 360 and love them both, so that's all that matters to me.

I'm just a game fanboi, I play all platforms & don't really favor one.
Each platform has their own options I like.

i have an xbox 360 and hope to get a ps3 soon :)

Quote by Misa-LuvRI'm just a game fanboi, I play all platforms & don't really favor one.
Each platform has their own options I like.

Agreed here. I do think the whole console wars would be fine, as long as the rabid fanboys/girls would have civil discussions. But, as it stands, the majority of conversations on that topic (at least, on Internet sites) degrades into nerd rage so quick you hardly have the chance to get your point across.

Fanboy rages aren't what I'd call conversations at all - every single one of them is:

PS3 fanboys: "PS3 ownz you nerds, go play with your Shiitmote or Xbocks lolo"
XBox fanboys retaliate: "pfft nub PS3 has no good games, XBox Halo 3 ftw haha + cheaper"
Wii fanboys: "wii has games so the whole family can play and not all kid games we have re4 and house of the dead, suck on it stupids + wiimote is awesome you idiot go have a cry"

tl;dr: it's all pathetic bullcrap.

nicado

JuguerANX Messenger

Well about the console wars well its obvius (if it was a war between HD DVD and Bluray) for the competition but the fanboys well that something very very bad, seriusly i think that they are poisoning the industry, because they hate things and people for no good reason and only made the things worst. Hell they made me so mad!.

Con una esos fanboys como me cagan los eggs. Solo hablan y no piensan y se encierran en su mundo.

Jeje Sorry i cant trasladate all of that in english. (there aren too many bad words either its just that i dont wanna)

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/nicado.gif

i'm sorry but what is fanboy and console war , this is the first time i hear those words

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

I own PS3, Xbo360 and Wii. Its really what type of games you like playing. Im friends with a few fanboys and i had one of them speechless when we had this conversation: (Basiclly this is how it went).

My pal: "The PS3 is so much better than the xbox 360"
Me: "how did you come to that conclusion?"
My Pal: " Cause the PS3 is more powerful and it has superior hardware"
Me: "partially true but did you know that the games the ps3 has doesnt use all that hardware and some of its wasted?"
My pal: "No but still, the xbox is massive"?
Me: "So is the PS3 dumbass"

My Pal: " I know but it plays blu-rays"
Me: "True but i didnt buy the ps3 just for the blu-rays, do you actually own a blu-ray and an HDTV?"
My Pal: "No"
Me: "There you go"
My Pal: "Whatever"
My Other Pal: "Lolz!"

I personally love love my 60Gb PS3 but i also love my 360! Im not so keen on the Wii cause i prefer the traditional game pad.

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

very cool to hear everyone's opinion's, i like both systems, simple as that :)

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Console wars... Heh.

A fanboy gaying over his console only means that he doesn't have the dough for another console. Get a job, it's only a few hundred bucks and a few games would only set you back like a thousand or something! People earn at least 10x as much every day.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.