Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2012 Movie - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

a very unfinished movie
very weak work, i am very disappointed

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Don't like it and it was probably because I couldn't take any of this seriously. I was personally amused by how much it was overdone. But then again, it's Hollywood. So I completely expected that.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Very nice movie shoot

After looking for her husband to find a kind of

However, not very good feeling at the end of

Feel rushed

I like the movie, thought that it is pretty good.

Yeah I watched it but it sucked. The story line was stupid. One family coming all the way from the US to China in just a few hours while the world is being destroyed. RIGHT. Also the water hits that boat sorta thing they made in China yet nothing much happens to it. I mean come on , thats like so much water and it hit with such force. Pathetic. Made just to scare people.

StephanJH

Chu!!!!!!!! X3

I haven't watched the movie yet, but I'd like to^^

oh!

I like this movie xD

for me It is great .

>.< I am afraid

Yes I did, and i enjoyed it. Im looking up for Avatar Imax soon. Happy New Years Guys :3

great in graphic. badddd story line. just boring from watched d movie

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

awesome destruction of the world XD hahaha but could we let us die for just money?

i hope not....

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Quote by CrappyDudeThe movie is ok. Great CG effect. But the story is totally lame....

Agreed. I don't even consider there's too much of a story XD I got to the theater knowing that I would soon be watching a cocktail of special effects. Even then, the movie was good, and I returned home happy :)

actually I don't like it...orz

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.