Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Command & Conquer 4 - Minitokyo

Command & Conquer 4

page 1 of 1 20 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hey. So this is to discuss C&C 4 and all previous games of the franchise.

What do u expect of this game? Did you like C&C3? Your thoughts?

I loved C&C3 and the expansion. it's fast paced and balanced, and campagin were very well designed. Kane's Wrath campaign had several very hard missions that are incredibly difficult to pass on hard difficulty xD So it's a great challenge and that is good.

About C&C4...

Spoiler (show)

Close Beta has just started and I've been playing it. It's fun... but I can't disclose any information lol. That's just for the official (closed) beta forum... I can just say that the gameplay has changed a lot and it still has a long way to go in order to be completed. But it looks ok.

Signature
Fun.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

dunno... i didn't play it... maybe in a certain future...

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

I like C&C 3 :tiberium wars. C&C 4 released already? I do not know that news

I dont find any information about this game.

the c&c game was my favorite game ...

the said that tiberium wars 4 released on march 2010

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

yeah more seek and destroy action XD

Well, Kane FTW so Im looking forward to.

I like C&C 3......

i didn like

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

C&C 3 was better than C&C 4

this game is unfortably idl....

I want to know the ending to all of this tiberium war stuff. But gameplay wise, i think C&C3 is better

--------^_^

this game was a dissapointment

in my opinion....C & C 4 was an epic disaster...EA tried to combine an RPG style gameplay along with an RTS style..which in my opinion did not turn out well....saddest part for me is that the ending for NOD was kinda.....sucky i guess (don't wish to go into details coz i don't wanna spoil the story...as some people play that game just for the storyline :D)

esta muy bueno mejor que el anterior

adoro esse jogo, sou viciado

i dont like C&C 4... it just to simple.. all the C&C build style is gone.. it just make unit with cap, no money... -.- i more likely play C&C RA 3 Uprising.. being japanese is nice.. all the mecha thingy.. >.<

I like C&C 3......

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I tryied but I didn't really like

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.