Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quote that made you Ponder - Minitokyo

Quote that made you Ponder

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Mirror Reflecting thy Heart

you mean... "...but stupidity generates intelligence" (?) (-_-)

"We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are."
Signature Image

Kentaro51

Kentaro51

HOLY S***!

no i mean it's the idiots that make problems for the smart people to solve and feel needed

Signature
Finding his way home...

Mine would be... "Do the best in every thing you do as if it is your last day...."

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

So true jonnalams!... IT is better to live that way so in the end, there will be no regrets.

Signature Image

Kuroshitsuji101

Kuroshitsuji101

Save It For A Rainy Day.

Hm..."Memento Mori"

i love dogs too.. X-)

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."
- Marcus Aurelius, 121-180, Roman Emperor and Philosopher

zinthesis

zinthesis

- amateras -

"A lost battle is a battle one thinks one has lost."

"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear."

"If you are lonely when you are alone, you are in bad company."

"Life begins on the other side of despair."

"Life has no meaning the moment you lose the illusion of being eternal."

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

"One cannot become a saint when one works sixteen hours a day."

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat."

"We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact."

"The thing you wish for most is something you'll never get."

"He who is in continuous hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in continuous hell."

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

"cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war" - Shakespeare

Signature

"Though one is powerful, One can not change the world"

-Death Note Movie- L change the world

Symmetry is Life itself!

some great quotes in here

* Quote in Guestbook

Mine would be... "Do the best in every thing you do as if it is your last day...." Cancel

Mine would be... "Do the best in every thing you do as if it is your last day...."

merged: 03-22-2010 ~ 06:57am
i love dogs too.. X-)

I'll bite you to death :S

Kagami-No-Tenshi

Kagami-No-Tenshi

O_O No Biting!

"Dreams are inevitable."

Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

+ i want to find the one for me and only for me, the one who will always be with me... i'm the happiest when that day comes, but also the saddest, for when that day comes, i shall part with my love for him, the one for me, for who could ever love me? will he only love me? will he really accept me? but who is he that i search and yearn for? is he here, he could be anywhere... could he be in search of me? will he see me as THE ONE FOR HIM, or only i will see him as THE ONE FOR ME AND ONLY FOR ME...
+ the hours i'm attached to u, the minutes we talk to one another, are the happiest, and yet u never refused to accompany me, u lighted my world from eternal darkness... those were d happiest of my days, and yet my love, like the happiest nightmare, you are one illusion i have to end... we shall part from each other, knowing its all the goodbye... i never thought that u would come, i never expected that u will fill my empty life... we faced struggles, we battled odds, the one i search for is you, i have found u, and yet i have to let u go...
+ words are ferocious beasts, even f you only say them once, you can never take them back... you can't ignore them either... no matter how unaware a person is of their self- inflicted limits, they continue to use those chains... words are alive and they have power on our roles in our lives...
+ there are many strange things in this world... however, no matter how strange or bizarre things are, if there is no one there, if there is no one who sees you, an illusion would not be anything unusual, people, people, people... this is because people are the strangest things in this world...
+ to die for your loved one only brings you the darkest consequences of sadness... to live upsetting them is the most shameful, even facing them, you can't do, for how could you? but to continue in facing life, for their sake and secretly protecting them, letting them be happy and live their life, although you do know the very fact that you are not part of their happiness... that is the least you can do... for this time they call life is the most selfish and unfair experience, you are now dwelling in...
+ this world is called fate... the binding thread coils itself around a fragile, helpless prejudice... hatred, sadness, it all ends in tears... beyond the curtain, at midnight, an pending revenge will be taken...
+ o, pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down on people and causing them pain... a soul drowned in pitiful karma... want to try dying this once? this revenge will ferry you to hell... we will take revenge on your behalf...
+ this repeating time, this repeating world, these people, constantly contesting with fate, struggling time & time again through all the despair & tragedy thrown at them... i haven't forgotten... is that the same with you? well then, in this newly born world, is the pursuit of m happiness & probably of a blissful world being born, is that comfort enough for the blood & tears of the sinless? i do not know...even so i want to protect the ones that are important to me... although i am a bit tired, like that time again... indeed, even i was surprised by this... the endurance and strength i have gained to continue life with you...
+ pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness... thy actions cause humans pain and sufferings... thy hollow soul dreams in thy sins... how would you like to see death?
+ And when, in the evening of life, the golden clouds rest sweetly and invitingly upon the golden mountains, and the light of heaven streams down through the gathering mists of death, I wish you a peaceful and abundant entrance into that world of blessedness, where the great riddle of life will be unfolded to you in the quick consciousness of a soul redeemed and purified...
+ Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction ... The chain reaction of evil

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

If you had everything that you desired, where would you put it?

Not really a quote that made me ponder... but more of a quote that is really awesome:

"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!" - Kamina, Guran Legann

Another one I saw today that was very interesting:

Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect. It just means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Not sure who it's by, but it was very nice thought.

Being happy is a function of appreciating that which one has and overlooking those missing elements that one desires next. There will always be something that we want so if we can find satiety in that which we have already, we find happiness and may still yet pursue our dreams, in order to employ the time we still yet have in a meaningful and rewarding way.
-Hooyaah

"I will bite you to death" - Hibari
seriously? =P

Take care in what you wish, it just may be granted.

Quote by HooyaahTake care in what you wish, it just may be granted.

You that right my friend. Truer words were never spoken.

"I like the THE GOLDEN RULE which says "Do un to others as you would have done un to you." However I like THE PLATINUM RULE even better, especially since I made it up. It says "Do un to others as they would have done un to them." Great rule isn't it?" - Steven Douglas

Wise thoughts, indeed.

I like this one.

If you seek, in this life, to fill yourself, you will end it devoid of any substance.
If, instead, you seek to fill the lives of others, your life will fulfilled completely.
-Hooyaah

Liaah9175

Liaah9175

*~Caramelldansen~* Yay!o/

One thing that made me ponder, it was a speech in an episode of Devil May Cry (anime):
"In the end, humans are worse than the demons you kill, Dante..."
.-.

"Looking for my love in a dream... now i found you... my love... i'll love you until die..."
Signature

zathurian

zathurian

Brotherhood rules

Here's a long 1 i like ... some might have heard it already...
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not ..... is a fool , shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not ..... can be taught , teach him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows ..... is asleep , wake him.
He who knows and knows that he knows ..... is a prophet , follow him.

Lazy genius = stupid hard worker => results are all that matter
Pls Check out my first AMV and comment ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXdOXGJbWy8

Yes, know.

merged: 04-14-2010 ~ 02:12am
(for I know)

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.