Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New here, sup - Minitokyo

New here, sup

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi, I'm VIII [like my user name doesn't give that away,ffffff]

Not gonna lie, I'm here for images like 98% of anyone else here who uses the forums. Don't mind chatting and commenting though for the heck of it all too. Nice to meet all who care to even post on this topic.

So, on that note, to help put any trying to earn credit what's your current fav anime/manga and video game series to watch/play and why? Please keep it to one choice only. It can be as short and simple or as long and detailed as you want your comment ot be. I don't care either way. Just looking out for peoples trying to earn creds.

Current Anime - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Why?: It's FMA, come on. Seriously? Plus, I really enjoy the in depth plot and development of characters compared to the first anime. I love them both though, don't get me wrong.

Current Manga - [not reading one atm]
Why?: Have too many to read, gotta stick to one

Video Game - Dissidia Final Fantasy
Why?: It's the most awesome fighting game ever to add RPG elements to it. I dreamed of a FF fighting game for a long time. Now they just need a FF Kingdom Hearts WITHOUT Disney.

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hello there buddy,welcome to MT!
My favorite Anime:Devil May Cry,Tales of the abyss,Basilisk...
My fav Manga:Bitter Virgin
My fav Games:well too many hehe,but I like RPG mostly and surely...
Pleased to meet you and have fun!^_^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya VIII and welcome...I gave up worrying about credits long ago :P but my favs are devil may cry, karas, blood+, blade of the stranger, blade of the phantom master and more
don't read manga but the ones I have I liked get too confused but it's death note and vampire hunter d
games well not an avid gamer but I like the newest bleach game for ds and I'm a fan of ninja gaiden and yes for ds as well that's the only gaming system I got and it's rare for me to play it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by annosyHello there buddy,welcome to MT!
My favorite Anime:Devil May Cry,Tales of the abyss,Basilisk...
My fav Manga:Bitter Virgin
My fav Games:well too many hehe,but I like RPG mostly and surely...
Pleased to meet you and have fun!^_^

Thanks for the welcome! I really do hope to have fun here ^_^ Those are awesome favs and I'm a big fan of RPGs myself, my fav type of game.

merged: 12-09-2009 ~ 12:47am

Quote by angelxxuanhiya VIII and welcome...I gave up worrying about credits long ago :P but my favs are devil may cry, karas, blood+, blade of the stranger, blade of the phantom master and more
don't read manga but the ones I have I liked get too confused but it's death note and vampire hunter d
games well not an avid gamer but I like the newest bleach game for ds and I'm a fan of ninja gaiden and yes for ds as well that's the only gaming system I got and it's rare for me to play it

Thank you for the welcome ^_^ Those are nice favs and you have an interesting taste in games. I heard Ninja Gaiden is extremely hard to beat, is it true?

Welcome! You'll fall in love with this place!

Quote by dbryzWelcome! You'll fall in love with this place!

Thank you for the welcome ^__^ I'm definitely getting used to being here already, it's pretty nice here.

welcome VIIIhope you enjoy in here cause i'm enjoying

Quote by beyettawelcome VIIIhope you enjoy in here cause i'm enjoying

Thank you for the welcome. So far being on this site is pretty fun. I'm glad, didn't think I could get used to being here.

merged: 12-11-2009 ~ 01:29am

Quote by beyettawelcome VIIIhope you enjoy in here cause i'm enjoying

Thank you for the welcome. So far being on this site is pretty fun. I'm glad, didn't think I could get used to being here.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.