Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Searching translator for some novels of Lodoss - Minitokyo

Searching translator for some novels of Lodoss

Tagged under Record of Lodoss War

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I have bought some novels in japanese. And I don't know japanese. Now, I'm searching anybody who can translate this novels in english or (better for me) italian.

The novels are known as The Record of Lodoss Wars saga, which spawned a TV series, OAV and manga series.

They are 7 novels from the "Chronicles of the Heroic Knight" series, three other independent novels, and 6 from "The Next Generation" series, starring the heroes from the 6th and 7th novels of "Chronicles of the Heroic Knight".

Now, I'm searching someone who can translate some or all of this. I offer the scan of the pages, all my gratitude, and my skills as a crafter of LARP and cosplay props in exchange.

o.i

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.