Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long does it take you to get your body into shape? - Minitokyo

How long does it take you to get your body into shape?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Or get out of shape for that matter. Say if you were in "game shape", and then you did absolutely nothing....If you came back after a week, would you still be in pretty good shape? How about 2?

I've never really been in shape, I'm just curious. Or how long it would take you to get from couch potato (say 3 months off) to game ready.

I would think if I worked really hard, I could be in pretty good shape in 2-3 weeks....then again, maybe not.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hehe let's see took me a few years to get out of shape but it took me longer to get back into shape than to destroy my body I'm still recovering believe it or not, I am finally able to play more but it depends for how long you let your body go down before you can recover quickly or not...in a few months possibly about six, years you're pretty much looking at years as well...but it's all based on the person and how much they can take, for remember the old saying no pain no gain is no longer used, it's how much you can tolerate and I can tolerate a lot these days

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'm not sure but I think you have to get a good work at it for the first 2 weeks and than if you continue to keep up the same progress you did and slowly improve it till your where you want to be than continue doing what you were doing to stay in that shape.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.