Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2010 New Years Resolution Challenge -- Update - Minitokyo

2010 New Years Resolution Challenge -- Update

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 8 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Hey guys, point of clarification. The wall does not have to graphically depict your resolution (i.e improve my writing or wall more) although it can if you would like. The purpose of the challenge is to get people to wall in ways that they have always wanted to but never got the chance to. Some sample resolutions are listed below if you need inspiration, but really you can do anything.

1) Wall Scenic.
2) Learn to Paint / Improve my painting.
3) Use more Color / try monochrome / Use a certain color that i never use (like purple for vitaa)
4) Try abstract / Popart
5) Wall a bishie / Wall a non-bishie

As long as the lineart is vectored, we dont particularly care what you do with the rest of the wall. But this is vector-wallers so needless to say extraction walls most likely wont make the cut. Neither will entirely painted works.

If you guys would like to toss some ideas around here that would be great for brainstorming and for other members to get inspiration.
Fran and I welcome any suggestions or questions about the topic.

i made a promotional wall in which my resolution was twofold: 1) to draw a background from scratch and 2) to try bold, manga-esque lineart and shadows.
You don't have to be uber ambitious, it can be something really simple and easy. We just want to see some inspiration >3, so dust off that forever-WIP on your harddrive or browse your favorite scans you never thought you had the courage to wall and let us see your resolutions!
Thanks guys!
<3 vitaa

ps. PLUG
tag-licious
join and help us out with tagging!

-----

2010 New Years Resolution Challenge -- Original Guidelines and Terms of Competition >3
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/dray_dray/MT%20UP%20icons/MT388741.png

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

LOL
Okay I might actually enter now
At first the description was really ambiguous
Time to pick up my oldest WIP >3

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

dementia

dementia

Glare

Im trying to get mine finished..Is there a deadline yet?

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

deadline was in the original post: january 5th. extensions will be given on case by case

Signature Image

where i have tu upload my work? (if i finish it e_

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Quote by Suiseiseki22101995where i have tu upload my work? (if i finish it e_

Signature Image

Maybe i will not finish it >.<
Got an virus on my pc....I will never look into forums i don't know. Now i have to redo my wall from the scretch...
I wanted to make my very first 100% self made wallpaper.
I even made a whole chara on my own for it. so much time and sketches.
well i decided i will work on getting away from my lazyness and finish it one day.
It will just not be finished in time for this contest.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

i'm in...hopefully haven't too late..:3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.