Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comments Feature in the Reviews - Minitokyo

Comments Feature in the Reviews

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

The comment feature has been added to the reviews section. Go comment or bash those with bad reviews XD

......*has nothing else to say* >_>

(^)(^_^)(^)

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

LOL! Thanks Osiris for adding that, this'll be quite interesting now ^^, well to say the least =P. Makes me nervous about putting up a review ^.~

Signature Image

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

ahh.. i'm never submitting anymore reviews again X_X

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice upgrade
thx osi...

*nice feature*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

rofl, now they think j00 even coded it.

another update regarding the reviews: the members button on the topnav has been changed to reviews. I will add the members button on bottom of the frontpage

Ahhhh...nice! Now you can say that Cloudy did a bad
job on the Chobits review Osi XD :D ^_^' . j.k. j.k.
Nice addition, always kinda wanted to review the stories :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Sheqelrofl, now they think j00 even coded it.
another update regarding the reviews: the members button on the topnav has been changed to reviews. I will add the members button on bottom of the frontpage

thx for the upgrade.. sheqel :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Sheqelrofl, now they think j00 even coded it.

lol who said that? I was thanking him for adding the comment about that update =P. Not about the coding, lol =P. But still thanks for clearing up any confusion towards it.

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by pinkdoremiahh.. i'm never submitting anymore reviews again X_X

Lol~ I think pink-chan did an excellent job on the review ^^b *gives reassuring pat on shoulder*

p.s.~ any hope on an edit button coming soon? XD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha...i was wondering when this feature will be available......and i KNOW osi didn't code it >__> that slacker....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by GundamZZhaha...i was wondering when this feature will be available......and i KNOW osi didn't code it &gt;__&gt; that slacker....

pfft >__>

mt is coded by a dutch, itll take me years to learn how to type like a dutch <_<

i only know how to code properly xd

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

L33t coding dudez..... first impression of MT it was like "wow... nice php ... or vbulletin", then I found out that some really talented pplz are here... ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

btw, at the moment no one can clear the review comment notification

ill talk to sheqel about it when he wakes up @_@

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Osirisbtw, at the moment no one can clear the review comment notification
ill talk to sheqel about it when he wakes up @_@

Work for Sheqel never rests, does it? @_@ Dang. So the whole website is coded in Dutch?

Thats not good....means only Sheqel, or if he were to get any assistance, anyone else knowing Dutch would be able to help @_@. eep =x.

Thanks for keeping us on the ball Osi ^^ You are the MAN! Seriously you are.

Signature Image

*hugs osiris and sheqel*
nice words ^_^ XD

Signature Image

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by Osiris

Quote by GundamZZhaha...i was wondering when this feature will be available......and i KNOW osi didn't code it >__> that slacker....

pfft >__>
mt is coded by a dutch, itll take me years to learn how to type like a dutch <_<
i only know how to code properly xd

Psh, coding like dutch is like coding when drunk: It makes no sense but somehow it works with spilt beer over it.

Quote by CynicalBlizzard
Work for Sheqel never rests, does it? @_@ Dang. So the whole website is coded in Dutch?

Thats not good....means only Sheqel, or if he were to get any assistance, anyone else knowing Dutch would be able to help @_@. eep =x.

Thanks for keeping us on the ball Osi ^^ You are the MAN! Seriously you are.

Lol...no. Sheq knows English, but lives in Dutchland...lol. x_x

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I figured as much....but is the site coded in Dutch? Just wondering cause it can be somewhat stressful doing thigns by yourself, espically when a site starts to become VERY massive and somewhat demanding for updates and what not. Just from personal experience I've learned that. =P I was just curious about like that. But thanks though, ^^.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.