Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 no items visible in user gallery even if it states 13 items - Minitokyo

no items visible in user gallery even if it states 13 items

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

As the subject states
no items visible in user gallery even if it states 13 items.
Well as my gallery only has old wallpapers i havent really bothered with this problem but I just thought you guys should know that it exists.
http://zyrex.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1
I am able to see the wallpapers in my userpage though...

cheerz!
Best Regards ZyreX

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea I've noticed this as well, I have items that have been deleted but still present, or the number count is there, which makes it look like I have ton more favs than I really do, and in groups I've noticed the gallery count is way off as well

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

number of items only increase not decrease. (e.g scans, wallpapers)
i think, i have this problem since MT 's new server.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Double-check your Site Options page (Hover over your username in the upper right of the page, it should bring up a menu, and go to Site Options) and make sure that your gallery mode is set to "Whole Gallery". If it's set to "Elite Only" you will only see scans and wallpapers/indy art that are in the elite/highlighted gallery.
My gallery mode is set to "Whole Gallery" and I'm able to see your wallpapers, so I think that may be the issue. The other option is to try forcing the gallery to show items regardless of time with the "&time=0" parameter (ie http://zyrex.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1&order=favorites&time=0 shows your wallpaper gallery ordered by most favorites, for all time; changing the time variable would restrict it to a specific time period, ie 1 week, month or year.)

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Tama-Neko
You were right it's the Elite Only Option.
* well if possible ones own gallery should be made an exeption to that rule (if statement). or a checkbox should be added in the site options
"that it should/should not affect your own gallery"

atleast I petition for such a feature :)

Best regards zyrex

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.