no items visible in user gallery even if it states 13 items

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Cancel

As the subject states
no items visible in user gallery even if it states 13 items.
Well as my gallery only has old wallpapers i havent really bothered with this problem but I just thought you guys should know that it exists.
http://zyrex.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1
I am able to see the wallpapers in my userpage though...

cheerz!
Best Regards ZyreX

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

yea I've noticed this as well, I have items that have been deleted but still present, or the number count is there, which makes it look like I have ton more favs than I really do, and in groups I've noticed the gallery count is way off as well

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cancel

number of items only increase not decrease. (e.g scans, wallpapers)
i think, i have this problem since MT 's new server.

Signature
	Image Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Cancel

Double-check your Site Options page (Hover over your username in the upper right of the page, it should bring up a menu, and go to Site Options) and make sure that your gallery mode is set to "Whole Gallery". If it's set to "Elite Only" you will only see scans and wallpapers/indy art that are in the elite/highlighted gallery.
My gallery mode is set to "Whole Gallery" and I'm able to see your wallpapers, so I think that may be the issue. The other option is to try forcing the gallery to show items regardless of time with the "&time=0" parameter (ie http://zyrex.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1&order=favorites&time=0 shows your wallpaper gallery ordered by most favorites, for all time; changing the time variable would restrict it to a specific time period, ie 1 week, month or year.)

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Cancel

Tama-Neko
You were right it's the Elite Only Option.
* well if possible ones own gallery should be made an exeption to that rule (if statement). or a checkbox should be added in the site options
"that it should/should not affect your own gallery"

atleast I petition for such a feature :)

Best regards zyrex

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.