Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think of kyou fujibayashi? - Minitokyo

what do you think of kyou fujibayashi?

Tagged under Clannad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

well guys i think kyou fujibayashi (clannad) sort of looks like tazusa sakurano (ginban kaleidoscope) what about you?

given the MILLIONS of anime girls out there each striving to have their own unique look, there's bound to be overlaps.

She is a spit fire. she is a good cook as well. unfortunately, that doesn't redeem her of her aggressiveness lol

I dont think shes like tazusa sakurano (ginban kaleidoscope), instead, I hate Tazusa, shes so annoying :|
Kyou is strong, cool, desicive...I love her =3

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

i love kyou so much., because she's so strong, she's so cute and cool!

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Kyou is so cute, but his sister is cuter!

mabbdhieerrtt

hey guys,
i

best tsundere :D

The coolest girl, KYOU <3

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

cute chara

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

she was the coolest girl in clannad.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads older than 4 weeks if you do not have anything new/substantial to add. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.