Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Css Editing doesn't work - Minitokyo

Css Editing doesn't work

page 1 of 1 4 total items

chanelqueen17

chanelqueen17

Aspiring painting greatness

I wanted to update my userpage but the 'Edit Style' button on my page doesn't seem to be working. It's there but I can't click it to access the skinbuilder. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

my-maiden Paint-o-rama Tag-licious wings-loversdark-wallies celestial-luminesse

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

What about now?
I clicked mine, and it seems to be working.

Some hours ago Sheq was working on something, so maybe that's the reason why you couldn't edit it.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

channel did you use style tags, the < style > sort of ones, I don't know why but that always locks up my css and it has to be reset, but fran's right try again, when sheq works on things it sort of locks everyone out, if not then a mod/admin might be able to peek in your coding to see where the boo-boo came about to have locked you out of that

BuBbLeS!

Signature

chanelqueen17

chanelqueen17

Aspiring painting greatness

tried again, still nothing I'm afraid. I can't even click the damn button :( I never used style tags or anything yet, I only have a BG image so far. I guess an admin will have to come and save me...

merged: 12-31-2009 ~ 08:47pm
Ok somehow it's working now ^^

my-maiden Paint-o-rama Tag-licious wings-loversdark-wallies celestial-luminesse

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.