Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cant Edit My Own Gallery and Forum Comments - Minitokyo

Cant Edit My Own Gallery and Forum Comments

page 1 of 1 4 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I haven't been able to edit my own gallery and forum comments for about a month or so. Its had me really worried so I now have to be so very careful because I know it wont allow me to fix my mistakes if I have any. I was wondering if this is a bug .? My sister said she was having the same problem.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It's some sort of browser problem. I have the same issues but I right click >> open link in new tab, it'll work then. That's how I always edit.

Signature

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Oh so you to O.o..but aww thank you so much Oriana for the helpful advise your the best..*hugs*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ditto - noticed this bug fairly recently. Opening the "edit" link in a new tab does work, but it would be great if the edit function could be fixed. Either that or possibly force opening the "edit" field in a new tab/window with target="_blank" :P

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.