Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what happens after death? - Minitokyo

what happens after death?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

I've always wondered and asked myself questions like: what exactly is the meaning of death? what happens at the time of death? Is there actually a second life on this earth after one passes through that sacred and necessary stage? and of course, I never got the answer on my own. What are your opinions on it, fellow mortals? and also say in your description if you are afraid of it.

It is an indispensable part of life that connects this temporary world with the permanent life of the hereafter (I think), and I can't say I'm not scared of it (it's not like I am not attached to this small world!).

i dont think anything happens you're just dead

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't fear death never have, I just enjoy life until it ends. But I believe in reincarnation, being reborn from karma. I do not mourn death either, I cry at funerals mostly from those that come to visit and comfort those that are alive to mourn the death. I have been able to see spirits and ghosts and communicate with them since I was a young child, I'm also a miko (shrine maiden). But this is my take on life and death all are different. I feel we are born to die to make ourselves better for the next life, to learn and obtain, to reach another stage of enlightenment.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

What happens after death is people mourn over you for a day, then forget about you, except maybe one or two people. (

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

I've always believed that the afterlife is of our own choosing. There is no such thing as an absolute good Heaven and an absolute bad Hell. If we feel like we lived a bad life, we will go to "hell," made up of our own fears. But if we die peacefully and happily, having lived a good life, we will go to a paradise made up of what we loved in life.

maybe heaven or hell

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.