Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 just passing by to say a big HI! - Minitokyo

just passing by to say a big HI!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

angel-of-destruction

angel-of-destruction

enjoying life

Hi to all! My username here is angel-of-destruction.

I simply joined this website to watch animes, their images, to have lors and lots of friends..

So if you want to be my friend, just add me: angel-of-destruction..

thank you!

"When I cry... I See You in My Tears but........ I Clean My Tears, So that no one else can See You.....!"

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

haha, wat kind of forum...

anyways, i'm joanne marie uy...

a.k.a. simply-5th-heirloom, feel free to talk...

and be a part of the mt family...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome AoD-san! (For that is what UberDog has decided your nickname will be ^_~) I hope that you'll have fun here, and yes, make lots of new friends. ^_^ Please be sure to read the Policy and the Forum Guidelines... and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! Take care and hope to see you around~

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Welcome, yay more anime lovers. I hope you have fun and find a bunch of anime scans you love and alot of new ones. Im sure you will get addicted to many..*smiles*. Aww thats so sweet you can feel free to add me to you friendlist, I also hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of new friends.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya angel and welcome to mt, so many angels appearing 0.0 but feel free to have a lot of fun and explore the site ^_^ I know what you mean, over two years ago now the images drug me in haven't left since

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome to the madness.
Have fun. :)

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

Hi angel^^ nice tom meet you>_<
wlcome to here^^ have fun
oh yes can I add you^^

welcome to minitokio

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.