Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skip Beat New Season? - Minitokyo

Skip Beat New Season?

Tagged under Skip Beat!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I have finished watching Skip Beat for quite some time now...I am desperate to know if there's any news of a new season or some sort because when I finished it,the story was still hanging...if there's any news I would really appreciate it.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

I am waiting for a second season two too!but,i'm sorry i don't know anything about it...

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

I would really love any possibilities of there being a second season for this anime as well.

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

I don't no either; but I hope there is a second season... It was fun watching it and the manga is really funny...

...black like the snow

At present, there are unfortunately no plans to make a second season. :\ I wouldn't be surprised if they made one eventually to tie the story up -- maybe after the manga is finished -- but for now it doesn't look like there will be a season 2 anytime soon.

(The rumours about a season 2 from last year turned out to be just that... rumours. D: Sigh...)

There's always the manga to read though! If you need your Skip Beat fix. :D It's a great read.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

They don't sell it here in my country....T.T and even if they did,it'll cost a fortune..I'll bleed myself dry...

ohhh When i read the theme i thought there will be a second season.
you guys just destroyed my hope

I would read the manga. It's also geat

i'm waiting it......... but i don't know the issue.........

Wait... *-*
I was see season 1 end.

I hope there is

Quote by FutatsuNoNegaiThey don't sell it here in my country....T.T and even if they did,it'll cost a fortune..I'll bleed myself dry...

Read at OneManga.com :)

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately, this is rather common. I can name quite a few series just off the top of my head that just ended while the original material kept going (Ichigo 100%, Gantz, D.Gray-Man, Suzuka) or stopped without covering all the available material (The Twelve Kingdoms, Star Ocean EX). Usually, if another season doesn't appear within a year or so, it's most likely not going to happen. There's a very slim chance of continuation, but the longer the wait, the lower the chances.

As others suggest, and as I've done with most of the above, I would recommend reading the manga if you want to have the story finished.

really? i hope that come true

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Quote by MontyJGUnfortunately, this is rather common. I can name quite a few series just off the top of my head that just ended while the original material kept going (Ichigo 100%, Gantz, D.Gray-Man, Suzuka) or stopped without covering all the available material (The Twelve Kingdoms, Star Ocean EX). Usually, if another season doesn't appear within a year or so, it's most likely not going to happen. There's a very slim chance of continuation, but the longer the wait, the lower the chances.

As others suggest, and as I've done with most of the above, I would recommend reading the manga if you want to have the story finished.

I see...I watched both the anime you've mention..and yes they never cover everything! X_X As well as Ghost Hunt..I'll take you advice...thanks and thanks anime-san..

erm i think its better if they fasten the manga ^^

If you want more, I recoment the manga, Its one of the best that I read

fileeia28

fileeia28

Tough Cookie <3

I really hope that there will be a season 2 since I'm just hopelessly addicted to Skip Beat. But as of now, there aren't any confirmations yet, so w'll just have to sit back, read the manga, and wait.

Hopefully it won't turn out to be Ouran, since I don't think it'd have any s2.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

A second season would be really great - first one left you hanging somehow...

The first season was pretty good... but I found it hard to find it online. I hope the 2nd season will make it m ore popular if there is one.

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

FINGERS CROSSED -- for season 2 :))
so love the anime. super cool, waiting for the new chapter of the manga. :D

Keep up with the manga! and hoping for a second season :)))

Very much I want the second season, but did not hear that will remove it (((
But I am glad, that in my country (I from Russia) have started to let out manga))) Now am possible it not only online to read)))

they should definitely continue with another season. the manga isn't even finished yet

i hope there is one...but till then i'll continue with the manga

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.